Sniper Rifle Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

paradoxdj

*FINISHED in post #39*

so now that my spring break is coming to a close i decided to show what i'v done. over the past week i'v put pretty much all of my free time into making L3X BLU3R1V3R's sliced sniper rifle, which is a great model by the way. so far it's turned out great and once i get to my garage and get it covered in resin then bondoed it should look even better.

without further delay here it is

tell me what you guys think

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3275fowB_Y[/media]

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys,

i took some pictures of the rifle close up and with me holding it.

here you go

(click to enlarge)

th_IMG_0698.jpgth_IMG_0695.jpgth_IMG_0687.jpgth_IMG_0675.jpgth_IMG_0674.jpgth_IMG_0686.jpg

th_IMG_0677.jpgth_IMG_0678.jpg

yoou made the magazine wrong. the pieces you put on the outside were supposed to be inside so its hollow. other than that. HOLY MOTHER SON OF A *************** lol.

daredevil71789 said:
yoou made the magazine wrong. the pieces you put on the outside were supposed to be inside so its hollow.

What do you mean? Looks good to me.

daredevil71789 said:
yoou made the magazine wrong. the pieces you put on the outside were supposed to be inside so its hollow. other than that. HOLY MOTHER SON OF A *************** lol.

actually i think it's right but, it might be a little difficult to see in the pictures because i had originally made it wrong then i had to fix it. oh and this file is supposed to have the mag built as a solid peice.

thanks for the compliment by the way.

as my latest update i've added the bipod to the front using cardboard which i'm gonna cut a slot in and reinforce later with a metal rod, and i'v also added the square rod thing that sits in front on the scope. i'll be resining it sometime within the next month or so, schools ending so i have to focus on exams for the moment, and i'll also be working on my other project which is a high def mkVI that i'm making for PAX prime in september.

ok i can't edit my previous post.

right now you can't find that thread. looking at the number of threads beside the link to the section there's like 800+ but once you actually go into the section there's 8, this is probably due to the new site and it's problems.

ok i can't edit my previous post.

right now you can't find that thread. looking at the number of threads beside the link to the section there's like 800+ but once you actually go into the section there's 8, this is probably due to the new site and it's problems.

To get all the threads you have to go to the bottom and look under "thread options" the click on "get threads from the..." (I think thats what it is) and select "begining". This will give you all the threads. In some forums it will stay how you put it and in others it will revert back to whatever settings it was one once you leave. Kind of annoying actually, someone needs to fix that. But yea, just thought I'd let you know

by the way the sniper looks AMAZING, keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back