Props So-Madeful! Content Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on price, I'd be interested.

I'd recommend using Mold Max 25, or even Oomoo 25 before using rebound 25.

As rebound is more expensive. And a weapon is easier to mold by pouring instead of brushing. Rebound can be poured, but Mold Max is a cheaper and almost as good alternative.

Thanks everyone who gave their advice on molding materials.

centerside@ Hey i got something to show you
photo-5.jpg

The shotgun seems a bit big so im going to scale it down to the point where its the size of the assault rifle. or so.

Currently working on the shotgun, and the assault rifle is finished.

But the thing is can some one give me a tip on the flash light? like should it be there or should there be nothing but a empty slot to fit a flashlight of your own.

Last edited by a moderator:
SprayNoob said:
Thanks everyone who gave their advice on molding materials.

centerside@ Hey i got something to show you
photo-5.jpg

The shotgun seems a bit big so im going to scale it down to the point where its the size of the assault rifle. or so.

Currently working on the shotgun, and the assault rifle is finished.

But the thing is can some one give me a tip on the flash light? like should it be there or should there be nothing but a empty slot to fit a flashlight of your own.

I think a slot would be perfect. If you make plastic copys i would buy the AR for like $40.

llinformerll said:
I think a slot would be perfect. If you make plastic copys i would buy the AR for like $40.

You're clearly a newer member with only a couple posts, and so haven't spent much time here yet. As such, I understand you may not know how things work around here.

First off, it's not really your place to tell him how much he should sell his castings for. Since you're new to this hobby, you likely aren't aware of the high costs involved in molding and casting these props.

I myself don't know how much those costs would be, as I've never molded/casted anything, but I do know it's rather expensive.

In most cases, those who make these props available will offer them at as cheap a price as possible, in order to make it more affordable for everyone. Most will not earn a profit on these.

However, we should not expect that they will do so, and it is extremely presumptuous that we do. Depending on the total costs inferred by molding/casting this, SprayNoob will determine his own price.

I doubt it'll be expensive, but it will certainly cost more than $40.00 USD.

SPARTAN II said:
You're clearly a newer member with only a couple posts, and so haven't spent much time here yet. As such, I understand you may not know how things work around here.

First off, it's not really your place to tell him how much he should sell his castings for. Since you're new to this hobby, you likely aren't aware of the high costs involved in molding and casting these props.

I myself don't know how much those costs would be, as I've never molded/casted anything, but I do know it's rather expensive.

In most cases, those who make these props available will offer them at as cheap a price as possible, in order to make it more affordable for everyone. Most will not earn a profit on these.

However, we should not expect that they will do so, and it is extremely presumptuous that we do. Depending on the total costs inferred by molding/casting this, SprayNoob will determine his own price.

well put spartan II

i will definetly keep an eye on this project

i really like the AR thought

sooo smooth

plz keep it up

Damn these are impressive builds. You've got some skills with that cardboard of yours. It's not a material I'm particularly fond of. I hope my stuff comes out as good as yours.

Wow these are amazing, great work! How do you get it so smooth? Also do you do all of this from your own scratch blueprints?

SPARTAN II said:

Thnks 4 the info :)

Hey Spraynoob, is there any way you can take a pic of someone holding the AR and SMG for size comparison?

It would be most greatful!

Can't wait to see what next on your epic agenda!

-Pony

ACDCrockr - Yeah sure why not. Just give me another few days school already got crazy on the first day back, but it won't stop me. Not as much.

SprayNoob

Or... how bout' this: You stop making these god DAMN beautiful weapons, and stop making us look bad. And by us, I mean me.

Got it? ;)

EDIT: Dude, you're in Ontario? :eek

Hahaha Mustang im making no one look bad. Well. ihope not. Yeah i live in Ontario. You gonna go fan expo this year?

Are you kidding me? I sort of want to build a crap-load of weapons like you just because they turned out so good... Maybe starting with a BR? After my shotgun and AR of course... or an SMG? Look what you did to me!

And no, no expos for me. Not really into anything like that. I just stay alone in my room, it's very safe in here ;) .

EDIT: 200 POSTS!!!! WOOOOOO!

Mustang - Haha i guess i influenced you through my work. :p why no expo(s) Its perfectly safe at expos depending which ones you go to :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back