Somebody Hacked The Costuming Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord, these people need to know if you've ACTUALLY read all the tuts/stickies (going to 405th.com as Adam told them to do). You will know just about what you need to know and then look around for tips/advice on improvements on doing such.. I believe Adam just said nicely in the Emails.

Found something: The comments on Ithica's(If you want to see it just go to youtube and type in Ithica) channel and someone named outlaw says "Snnow wants to talk piece terms" (This one is Adam's Channel.)

Wat a effing douche baghole,i'm lucky i didnt do my daily check on the wiki today,sheesh,this guy/gal is the most dummest person ive ever seen,Adam take this person to court and claim them guilty for illegal hacks and trojan inputs,And i didnt even get to download a full perm file(i wanted to have all of them),now i cant finish anymore of my work until i get my hands on those files,STUPID HATERS THEY ARE

ya know its sad when someone needs to stoop this low just to make themselves feel better. and its even worse that it affects the whole 405th. People nowa-days.

i will also put in my vote for a 405th exclusive page for hosting the pep files.

i hope these immature lil bastards get whats coming to them. something itchy. like crabs. yea crabs would be a good punishment.

Just so you all know, I'm still getting warnings from the wiki, so if you don't know how to fix your computer, stay away from it.

Share file between yourselves, whatever, but keep your link to the 405th safe.

I think this problem can be fixed easily. I say we dont need a wiki but a database that can only be edited by a few select people. The idea of a wiki is itself flawed because a database is supposed to give clear and accurate information but then when anyone can edit it someone can go in and switch the methods for fiberglass and bondo and make someone ruin their piece. Time and time again i see certain people go against the rules of the wiki just because they can. We should make a new site and make it the responsibility of a few select people to edit and make sure everything is accurate and working. As for the supposed reasons for this attack, ive seen people say that they are just mad at adam for not helping them. Adam spends alot of his time helping people on here out with specific problems. But there are stickies for basic information, and over 1,000 other members that would be happy to help a new person out. I highly doubt that that's the reason for this unprecedented attack and if the wiki was giving people viruses then it is a federal crime and if we have already identified the person responsible we should report it.

So is there a trojan on the Wiki?

After about 2-3 confirmed reports, I believe it's safe to say yes.

On a lighter note, how'd everybody sleep last night? :p

I swear I freaked out this morning when I got on, and see this topic is already on it's 6th page. Are we any closer to making progress in this whole thing?

Could this have anything to do with anonymous? I remember awhile back, my friends Youtube Channel got hacked, and it was creepily similar to this. The hacker claimed he was with anonymous. The name Ashley Webb seems really familiar. Is the 405th itself still safe?

Honestly, if someone wanted their daughter to have Halo armor so bad, why don't they just buy it?

I'm seriously glad that I read the whole topic instead of getting on the wiki after the first page.

If this guy wants to actually "make his daughter happy", he would help her, not take something that another person made and give it to her.

I hope this all finishes soon.

We've been working on a database hosted here, and it's just not done yet.

Here's what this outlaw guy says on his Youtube Channel

To Snnow from the Silverbuffs (Your Lamborghini reventon will be done in 6 months time)

In the mean time leave the 405thers alone. If not we'll give the car to the yamaguchi yakuza clan. You've done enough we just told you what the 405thers did to us. WE DIDN"T ASK U TO ATTACK THEM WTF???

--------------------------------------------------

I'm lonewolf the newest leader of the CCE. Regretfulflyer stepped down.

We're allied with the Silverbuffs / Sons of Silence / Yamaguchi Yakuza Clan

Enemey to 405th members. Reason being adam seems to want to send death threats like a f******* child.

--------------------------------------------------------

Here's the link to his page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOutlaw013

WOW nerds....

if anybody needs pep files for MK VI and fear trojans or whatever I have all high def and standard pep files along with some of the weapon files and even a couple that aren't on the wiki page to start with.

Adam said:
So is there a trojan on the Wiki?

I just went to the wiki. Findings : No Trojan at this time.

I have gotten the report twice since this started last night.

EDIT: Please proceed with caution!!

Last edited by a moderator:
JackSkelling10 said:
The name Ashley Webb seems really familiar. Is the 405th itself still safe?

Honestly, if someone wanted their daughter to have Halo armor so bad, why don't they just buy it?

I recognise that name too. I just can't remember where from. How frustrating! And hopefully yes. If it isn't, I wouldn't want to be the person/s that is on the reciving end of this community for hacking it. It would get very messy.

Thats actually a good point you've made. There are quite a few, all be it cheap, children sized MC armour suits. They may not be the best quality, but the kid would be happy none the less. I mean if s/he wanted a more accurate one they could even use the cheap one as a base for it. Just add some more detail and repaint it. Instant kudos for parents from small children. Or of course they could go for the more expensive, more detailed option. Double the kudos for parents.

I would like to see evidence of these so called death threats before we comment on them. The reason we need evidence is because I don't think Adam would send death threats. If he did it would be very shameful. Unless of course they threatend him first. Then it can be justified (in a way). But even then I don't think he would do it.

OT: Adam I have left a question for you in my doc thread as I can't get a hold of you any other way.

JackSkelling10 said:

My god...

Did we...

Did we just receive death threats from the Yakuza?!

$#!T GUYS, I THINK THEY'VE FOUND M-

Heh, this is actually rather entertaining. If they're stupid enough to post their allegiance with a known crime syndicate, they're either one of two things.

1. Retarded, and not aware that they can get arrested for association.

2. 10 years old.

This'll make for an interesting fight.

But in the mean time, I agree with the statement that we should probably close up the forum registration for the time being.

JackSkelling10 said:
Here's what this outlaw guy says on his Youtube Channel

To Snnow from the Silverbuffs (Your Lamborghini reventon will be done in 6 months time)

In the mean time leave the 405thers alone. If not we'll give the car to the yamaguchi yakuza clan. You've done enough we just told you what the 405thers did to us. WE DIDN"T ASK U TO ATTACK THEM WTF???

--------------------------------------------------

I'm lonewolf the newest leader of the CCE. Regretfulflyer stepped down.

Enemey to 405th members. Reason being adam seems to want to send death threats like a f******* child.

--------------------------------------------------------

Here's the link to his page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOutlaw013

These guys should obviously forge a lasting alliance with A LIFE.

Not cool, absolutely ridiculous and even though I rarely use the halocostuming wiki it's sad that people who really depend on it can't use it. Hope this gets resolved soon.

ponchato said:
Whoa whoa wait.

That guy has a kid?

That's one of Life's great mysteries. How do people this stupid live long enough to breed?

Paging Dr. Darwin! There's a problem with one of your theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back