Not open for further replies.
"It's The Only One You've Got" By 3 Doors Down

"If You're Going Through Hell..." by Rodney Atkins

"The Impossible Dream" by Elvis Presley

"Good Fight" by Creed

"Wake me up when september ends"-by greenday

thats when Im depressed

and

the music of Muse just reminds me of the constant control over my life people have on me, but when I hear there music, I just feel like I want to rebel or something

I've got a short list,

Field of Daggers - House of Heroes______Instrumental rock, with an outro so awesome I want to smash my head on a wall. (In a good way)

Run From yesterday - High Flight Society_____Just flat out awesome song. Very moving lyrics, and a melody that never leaves my head. I would love to make a Halo montage to this one day.

Hill Street Blues - Maj______This song is about the economy... Lol! :D My brother and I jam out to this song in my car every chance we get.

Romance Me - Disciple______Powerful intelligent screamo with poetic and profound lyrics. This would also go great with an awesome Halo montage.

And finally,

Letters from War - Mark Schultz

Legend Of McBride - Mark Schultz

This guy is the most amazing pianist and vocalist I've ever heard in my life. The range and depth of his voice are unparalled in my book. Legend Of McBride has the most awesome piano music you'll hear anywhere, and Letters from War is a wonderful orchestral piece, couple with piano and vocals from Mark.

Somebody To Love by Queen because im single and another one bites the dust when im pi$$d at my aunt oh and August rush thats a nice sound track and Anne Murry she was my Grans favorite

Oh and I also forgot to add The Good Left Undone and Re-Education (Through Labor) both by Rise Against.

Comatose, Better Than Drugs, and Whispers in the Dark all by Skillet

Null and Void by t.A.T.u.

Never Alone by Barlow Girl

Fallen Leaves by Billy Talent

and

Bruised by Jack's Mannequin

...Such emo songs. :c

I got some more.

*Whispers in the dark - Skillet.

*Gotta be somebody - Nickleback.

*I walk alone - Greenday

-Pony

Bohemian Rhapsody pulls out some strange emotions from me. Like raziel1981, some songs remind me strongly of events.

Project003 said:
Queen- "Who wants to live forever?"

gets me everytime :,,(

I LOVE queen!

Woo!

:These are the days of our lives"- by queen gets me. It was one of freddys last.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Made It - Cash Money Heroes.

Just love this one for sum reason. I just imagine myself one day in the future, when im successful in lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back