Southaven High School Spirit Week '09 The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaninja

Tomorrow is the beginning of spirit week at my school. This means that I can dress up as just about anything as long as it goes with the days theme.
  • Monday: Camo Day
  • Tuesday: Celebrity Day
  • Wednesday: Wacky Wednesday
  • Thursday: Theme Day (fantasy movie/game)
  • Friday: Spirit Day
Pictures of my costumes will be uploaded so everyone comment on them. Wish me luck. :D

Those sound way cooler than my school spirit days. The only one I ever participated in was "Fossil Ridge pride" day (Thats my school in case you were wondering) And I wore a shirt saying "Fossil Ridge High School SUCKS!!" :p

One of our spirit days ,everyone dressed up in giant animal costumes... reminds of a movie I saw in a hotel... 5 times

Our spirit week was last week. They must have had the most uncreative people in the school come up with them.

Monday-Labor Day/No School

Tuesday-Nerd Day

Wednesday-Mismatched Sock Day

Thursday-Black Day

Friday-Spirit Day

Ooooh we don't have Spirit Weeks in the UK *unless we do and I just haven't noticed lmaoo*

What's it all abouut? It souunds fun whatever it is! :]

colmon_9 said:
Thursday-Black Day

Thats a spirit day for you? I wear nothing but black every day, lol. I would fit in perfectly without even trying ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
we had a good spirit week thing during marching band camp, me and the trombone section dressed up as hobos. it was pretty funny. and we really did look like hobos.

I wish the admins of my school didn't have steel rods up heir asses. I might have finished a suit of rmor and gone to school if it weren't fo rthey're pathetic and needless regulations.

How the hell does MJOLNIR look anything like REAL body armor? How the hell can I hurt anyone with it? IT'S ARMOR. THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF A WEAPON.

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
Ooooh we don't have Spirit Weeks in the UK *unless we do and I just haven't noticed lmaoo*

What's it all abouut? It souunds fun whatever it is! :]

spirit week is just one week out of the school year when you dress up in crazy ways to show school spirit. And yes it is fun until you get to the pep rally.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I hate myself because I couldn't get any good pictures of myself in my stealth agent/ Rambo/ G.I. Joe/ sniper/ ninja/ crazy guy in a flak jacket costume. :( (BTW, those were all the names I was given during the day.) Sorry for the let down, but I promise that I will have pix of the other costumes.

Tomorrow is Celebrity Day so I plan on going to school as my version of Lenard Nemoy (A.K.A. Spock from Star Trek). And yes I will have the ears lol. :lol :lol :lol I am such a nerd.

• Monday: Camo Day
  • Tuesday: Celebrity Day
  • Wednesday: Wacky Wednesday
  • Thursday: Theme Day (fantasy movie/game)
  • Friday: Spirit Day

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the double post but these are the pix if anyone really cares :unsure

[attachment=12099:0914091349-00.jpg]

And another bad picture... :(

[attachment=12100:0914091349-01.jpg]

Again I am sorry for the double post. I just thought this deserved a post instead of an edit. Please don't hurt me. :(

Ok just to make this clear, I'm not re-posting just to bump the topic to the top of the list, but to update my costumes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was Wacky Wednesday and I went to school as the joker. Originally I was going to be the bank robber version, But ended up being interrogation joker.

tell me what you think

[attachment=12130:0916090803-00.jpg]

[attachment=12131:0916091347-00.jpg]

[attachment=12132:0916091348-00.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The theme for tomorrow is fantasy movie/ video game, sooooooooooooo I think I will dress like link from the legend of zelda.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sadly I will not be dressing as link :( . instead, I will dress as a hylian town member (modern) with an ocarina... well... I guess you could call this a modern link with black hair(shadow Link) and without a shield ( I was going to build the shield but something came up). Oh well... I think my hair is still green... crap.Oh well more pix latter.

Well folks, I'm almost at the end of spirit week '09. Ok, Today was a complete failure. I went as modern shadow Link and nobody knew who I was. Everybody thought I was Spock even when I had an ocarina and a sword. So I finally ripped my ears off...heh...and I finally said," You know what, I'm just going to tell everybody that I'm the Dread Pirate Roberts" (The Princess Bride, one of the funniest movies that I have ever seen). Oh well I guess shadow link wasn't the best costume that I have ever come up with. I guess I can always learn from my mistakes.

basically, I looked like this

[attachment=12142:a3c8_dread_pirate_roberts_actionfig.jpg]

YES!!! People said that it was the best one that they had ever seen

Tomorrow is the last day of spirit week and the day is ... wait for it... spirit day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I have to do is put on a blue t shirt and most likely play at a stupid pep rally.

Well everybody, it's finally over. Spirit Week '09 has come to an end. and now for the best costume of the week!!!!!!!!!!! drum roll....

[attachment=12173:imagejpeg_0.jpg]

I know I know it's really lame but you can tell that I just love pep rallies

Now all I have to do is get ready to play at a football game tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back