Spartan Enhancements Begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarge Christi said:
When are they doing human test subjects? ;)
Sign me up.
depends on when this stuff is released. theyre prolly only doing it on soldiers... god modders :cautious:
why dont they just steel 6 yr olds and inject them with it induesd for an allout war against an alien army bent on distruction of humanity calling it the spartan II project :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
redragon74 said:
any effects from eating one of those lil guys? id like to see one of those things running in a non stop hamster wheel
The hamster wheel would burn and melt from the speed of it spinning.

they mentioned a side effect in the video: increased aggressiveness. Probably just because the mice are faster and stronger than the other mice and thus more likely to be dominant.

so far for the army i havent been inducted into any special genetic engineering super soldier programs :(

thefreeman said:
they mentioned a side effect in the video: increased aggressiveness. Probably just because the mice are faster and stronger than the other mice and thus more likely to be dominant.

so far for the army i havent been inducted into any special genetic engineering super soldier programs :(
thats a side-effect of steriods too. ironic dont ya think?

I don't think this is actually a drug, as it doesn't affect how the body works it just supplies the muscles with more of a certain enzyme. Well I know im going to wait until they test it on humans because i don't want certain parts of my anatomy to shrink. :p

there is a good point to note... you would have to inject it into people still growing...like mice they started them on the alter when they where young... so it maybe have to be 6year olds that have the change...

abandonship said:
i think we should have a special program like the spartan one, like having kids start learning to fight at a young age and become skilled in the art of warcraft strategies and such, just like the spartans in halo. well, except for the superhuman strength part, but with advances in what they are doing with these mice, a "Spartan" program may not be impossible in our lifetime. it would be really bad ass to say "Hey, my kid's a spartan!"

I think there should be a training program like that. Actually, many parents who are in the military teach there kids the stuff they learn, so what if you send those kids, or any other who display the necessary skills and physical/mental requirements to do that to a private school, where they basically turn them into Spartans. It could be done, although with today's public, it would still have to be pretty secretive to stop the press from raining fire and brimstone on it.

Fragclone said:
depends on when this stuff is released. theyre prolly only doing it on soldiers... god modders :cautious:
why dont they just steel 6 yr olds and inject them with it induesd for an allout war against an alien army bent on distruction of humanity calling it the spartan II project :cautious:

You know during the Cold War, I would not be surprised if they did do something like that. The Soviet Union was kidnapping people who displayed telepathic and psychic abilities. The CIA inducted several people who were distant viewers to help find wreckage and lost soldiers. In those twenty or thirty years, our understanding of this world took a tip turn. Both the Soviet Union and the CIA experimented with physical enhancement drugs, and all kinds of weird biology stuff. Half of the Sci Fi shows today are based on stories with undeniable evidence of things that took place, or were experimented with during the Cold War, and when the Government started declassifying information in the last twenty years, hundreds of gigabytes of hard copy files went 'missing', while the fires were burning very hot those winters. :whistle:
So, who knows? Any people who would be like that would be in there forties, maybe fifties by now, and all those top secret army infiltration squads we hear about, they could be the next test group, their kids, or trained by them.

Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back