Spartan Numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use S-521. 5=May 21=21st of may.......My birthday. :p hehe ^_^ I've used that number ever since we were given the option in game to create service tags.

Oh, and my son who I call Baby Chief is S-715.......also his birthday, month then date. :p

First off - Connor, major necropost. This thread hadn't been posted in since January.

Not sure if it's "officially" the case or not, but I kinda feel like this thread is of the same ilk as the "Finished Suits" thread or the regional threads in that it's an ongoing thing. There may be periods of inactivity, but so long as there's still interest or new members coming to add their two cents worth, it really doesn't make any sense to make a new thread each time.

Personally I would ask that this thread be stickied, as it's very much a community thread. It gets people involved with each other, and adds a level of immersion to the whole thing. Members can get a feel for who else would be in their "generation" or "series," and it lends itself to the possibility of collaborations, stories, etc. to really bring people together. The potential for something as simple as a Spartan serial number is endless.

Personally I would ask that this thread be stickied, as it's very much a community thread. It gets people involved with each other, and adds a level of immersion to the whole thing. Members can get a feel for who else would be in their "generation" or "series," and it lends itself to the possibility of collaborations, stories, etc. to really bring people together. The potential for something as simple as a Spartan serial number is endless.

↑ ↑ ↑
Agreed, i feel the same way about this, and the "How many completed halo costumes on the 405th?" thread

H-168for first letter of the nickname and 168is the day and month of my birthday :) i will print this on my armor as soon as i start the painting.
good idea :)

Hey all, my number is S-139 if it's not taken, it's birthday related. Day first then month, I know our American cousins do the month first.

I've been using the designation S-014 or Carol-014 for years, and it doesn't look like anyone has taken it. I've also been using it as the number for Black-II. (I'm a lot like her)

S-014, Texas Squad, South Central Company, US Battalion

Glad to see that no one else has already taken S-128.

Listed as one of the thirty candidates that died during surgical augmentation, SPARTAN-128 was enrolled into a side project of Dr. Halsey off of any record. In his youth, this future spartan often assisted Dr. Halsey with her experiments.

S-128's mission is to find all spartans listed as MIA and recover any that are alive by any means necessary. Under Operation-Ω (Omega), he leads a squad of ODSTs that refer to themselves as the "End-Game" squadron. This is due to Omega meaning "last" and their mission is to determine the final status of all spartans whose whereabouts are unknown. The squadron is also known by their name because they tend to be the last thing anything ever sees. While they do value all forms of life and operate in the dead of night to avoid detection, there is speculation that this squadron has been known to wipe out entire regions of indigenous life when they discover a fallen spartan; only leaving behind an omega symbol in the blood of the creatures that inhabit that region.

While active in his squadron, S-128 has also been referred to as "S-128-Ω", "W28", and goes under the call-sign "AHNZ".
He has also been referred to before as "Omega", since he was the last of the spartans in the Spartan-II program to make it into active duty.
The "W" in W28 was given to him by Dr. Halsey, as he was the 23rd candidate to be listed as deceased.
It is believed that she chose him to be the 23rd death due to her calling him her "little wanderer" while he was a youth. She had discovered he was afflicted with ADHD, a condition that had not been seen in 200 years; as such he tended to wander around with her, distancing himself from the other kids. It is rumored that during his candidacy, Halsey purged S-128 of his "condition".
Although it is dissimilar to those in his squadron, S-128 also wears an ODST helmet.

This squad and operation is officially unlisted on any records, meaning that a redundant instance of Operation-Ω can exist officially on record. If discovered by the enemy, UNSC forces will lay no claim to the knowledge of their existence.

To withhold the idea that spartans never die, all spartans discovered to be deceased are still listed as MIA. Due to this, the End Game Squadron consider their main objectives to be both retrieval and justice for their fallen warriors.
Their secondary objective is to obtain all additional information that they can while they are located on Covenant home worlds. In an investigation of Eayn, the Kig-Yar homeworld, S-128 dissected several of the species in order to discover how their point-defense-gauntlets functioned. He succeeded. The squadron's translator was also successful in recruiting two Kig-Yar siblings to join the quest. It wasn't hard to convince them after freeing them from the prison they were in.....
The two are currently outfitted with modified Sangheili Ranger armor.

Still in search of the Spartan Grey Team, the squadron's next target was the home world of one of the most devastating Covenant species. S-128 was determined to discover how the creatures fired "death" from their hands, and was determined to find a way to harness that power to be used in tandem with a point-defense-gauntlet.

Last known location: Te of the Svir system, home planet of the Mgalekgolo.
Due to the severe conditions of the planet, the standard ODST gear would not permit the squadron to operate on the surface of the planet; S-128 went alone.

UNITED NATIONS SPACE COMMAND
0128, 25 June, 2558
CLASSIFIED: ONI DIRECTIVE
EYES ONLY​
TO: █████████████
RE: File on subject believed to be alive in regards to Dr. Halsey's investigation.

://ONI Personnel File//:​
-->> BEGIN PERSONNEL FILE <<--
NAME | [REDACTED], ANSGEIRR
UNSCID | S-128
DOB | FEBRUARY 6, ████
BIRTH PLANET | //CLASSIFIED//
BLOOD TYPE | O-POSITIVE
HEIGHT | 6' 5"
WEIGHT | ███-lbs
RANK | //CLASSIFIED//
STATUS | UNKNOWN

-->> PERSONAL PROFILE <<--
\\**DATA.REMOVED.CLASS:ONI.TIER.1**//
Only details that are known are listed above.
://END FILE//:​

Sorry that there isn't any more, Dr. Halsey was very thorough with this one.
Yours,
//CLASSIFIED//
://END TRANSMISSION//:​

Oh, and just so everyone knows, this site seems to have a pretty good history of the active # of canon spartans: http://halostory.bungie.org/spartanroster.html
Otherwise, the list of Spartan 2's that have indicated numbers can be found here: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Spartan-II_Program

Also, I really liked Blackout11c's spartan details [here], hopefully he didn't mind me using it for my own personal details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back