Props SpartanRogue1's Reach Shotgun and Pistol WIP (VERY Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanRogue1

Hey all, I got a little something for you! One of my little side projects are both to the point where I am happy posting pictures :p I based my shotgun off of marshon's tutorial and Juliet's blueprints and the pistol is built from the sliced pep file. Here you go!

Shotgun:
IMG_5357.jpg

IMG_5358.jpg

IMG_5359.jpg

IMG_5360.jpg

IMG_5361.jpg

Pistol:
IMG_5348-1.jpg

IMG_5349.jpg

IMG_5351.jpg

IMG_5352.jpg

IMG_5353.jpg

IMG_5354.jpg

IMG_5355.jpg

Wow,

How did you get such clean cuts on the pistol? As I'm making myself a sliced pistol yet I can't get clean lines.

Cheers

Wow,

How did you get such clean cuts on the pistol? As I'm making myself a sliced pistol yet I can't get clean lines.

Cheers

I used a craft knife and a ruler to keep my lines so straight. It helps that I used a high density art board too. It's about 1.5mm or 3/16" thick.

Hey, another person putting together my pistol, and it's looking good!

With the 3/16" high density art board, are you skipping some layers? I know that there are multiple copies of many of the layers, but if you are making all the layers with 3/16" board, you will get a model that is 3x thicker than it should be, since each layer is designed to be 1/16".

Hey, another person putting together my pistol, and it's looking good!

With the 3/16" high density art board, are you skipping some layers? I know that there are multiple copies of many of the layers, but if you are making all the layers with 3/16" board, you will get a model that is 3x thicker than it should be, since each layer is designed to be 1/16".

My bad, I just measured it and it is 1/16"... Phew... Almost done with the body, just have to glue the pieces together. Its coming together really well, thanks for the file!

looks great man, keep up the great work
for second when you were holding the shotgun, there is like a telescope or something on the table, well that made it look like the shotgun had a scope xD but awesome build man, keep up the great work and can't wait to see some more pics/progress =D

looks great man, keep up the great work
for second when you were holding the shotgun, there is like a telescope or something on the table

Yup, thats a massive telescope we have sitting in the basement, that's where I took the pics, and usually where I work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back