SPARTANS - WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!

darkesword2020

Well-Known Member
Spartan-118 said:
Idk theres been an awful lot of arguments over the 405 and tensions have just been growing in my opinion.Like link and adrenaline were arguing over in the youth memberships and questions forums.
In my opinion....Adrenaline likes to push the issue too much.

And I won't say anymore..
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
:$fftopic:

Then please refrain from instigating more arguments.

Back on topic
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sarge Christi

Well-Known Member
I'd wanna see some of adreny's work! :mrgreen:
Why hide talent?

I'm a senior this year, next year going to college in Florida.
I do a little computer 3d freelancing.

and i have pics to show.
Not many, sorry, i can't find my thumbdrive *pouts* I had my haunted house in it. It was colored and beautiful.
Anywho, here's my people. Made in Maya 7.0
Human_Elf2_3view.jpg


Whacha gone do with all that junk, all that junk, inside your trunk?
elf_human.jpg


Male_ElfFrontView.jpg


This is in my prime. I'm pretty outa practice on people. I mostly do level design and landscape. I'm awesome at that.
 

Spartan118

Well-Known Member
As soon as I get 3d max Im gonna try and do stuff like that but I have no clue how so I just kinda play round and read tuts to learn, at least until I can take a high school class on it.
 

adreniline

Well-Known Member
darkesword2020 said:
In my opinion....Adrenaline likes to push the issue too much.
I haven't pushed ANYTHING. I argued with Link because he implied that I was infact, making a new topic about it when I didn't see the answered question.


And Sarge Christi, I didn't know you did 3D!

My Flash Projects are here: http://myloreyes.cjb.net

And uhm.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sarge Christi

Well-Known Member
the ear looks a little funny. but good job. I'll pm you for the details, like what program you used, if you bitmapped or photoshopped it. :mrgreen:
i need to work on my textures a bit, personally.
 

adreniline

Well-Known Member
Sarge Christi said:
the ear looks a little funny. but good job. I'll pm you for the details, like what program you used, if you bitmapped or photoshopped it. :mrgreen:
i need to work on my textures a bit, personally.
Shaders make things look delicious. <3.

I used Softimage and Adobe Photoshop.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sarge Christi

Well-Known Member
But of course.
If i added shaders, textures and smoothed mine, they'd look delicious as well. :mrgreen:
 

adreniline

Well-Known Member
darkesword2020 said:
Looks great, you should keep us updated on your work.

;-)
I'm working on the CQB High Poly Model so we can pepakura it.

And Christi, of course they'd look delicious.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

link4044

Sr Member
adreniline said:
darkesword2020 said:
In my opinion....Adrenaline likes to push the issue too much.
I haven't pushed ANYTHING. I argued with Link because he implied that I was infact, making a new topic about it when I didn't see the answered question.
start this adreniline
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top