Not open for further replies.
honest_insanity said:
Building Maintenance :p been there for 1 year
AND a full time student!
currently trying to get my
CISCO 802.11b / CCNA

WOOO!!! I'm not the only one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently I'm a dishwasher/cook at a local restaurant. But, next summer I plan on working on a job site making cement dividers for three weeks at a time. In the long run I want to go to college next year and become a 3d modeler or animator.

ShadowSniper said:
Currently I'm a dishwasher/cook at a local restaurant. But, next summer I plan on working on a job site making cement dividers for three weeks at a time. In the long run I want to go to college next year and become a 3d modeler or animator.

Good choice! I wish my high school would have had 3D modeling and animation, but that was back in the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a Junior in HS, and currently I'm not old enough to legally get a job. But later this year I'm going to apply for a job as a junior ski patroller (sp).

manager/ purchase/ trade in evaluation (setting prices for trade ins)/ marketing/ shipping/ receving/customer service/ and Events cooridinator for Game Cove
a Game Center in Beaumont, TX. It's alot of work but it's fun most of the time

www.gamecoveonline.com

Poor College Student (Materials Engineering), Co-Op (like a paid intern that can do engineering work), freelance cook.

Tho only reason you guys want to see some of adrenaline's works is b/c you know hes 13.And Probably isnt as "OFFICIAL" as he made it out to seem.

Idk theres been an awful lot of arguments over the 405 and tensions have just been growing in my opinion.Like link and adrenaline were arguing over in the youth memberships and questions forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back