SPARTANS - WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
link4044 said:
adreniline said:
darkesword2020 said:
In my opinion....Adrenaline likes to push the issue too much.

I haven't pushed ANYTHING. I argued with Link because he implied that I was infact, making a new topic about it when I didn't see the answered question.

start this adreniline

But, I haven't pushed anything, and you did ask me a question that shouldn't have been asked towards me.

I'll leave it at that and get back to the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahem.

Can I request that you two settle your beef via Private Messaging?

It kinda derails every thread y'all have been posting in as of late.

Failure Analysis in Semiconductor. When chips don't work we figure out why not. 16 years. Working on Masters in CS.

Manager of an Automotive shop in New Orleans. thats the official title. heres what i do:

i perform the normal shop responsibilites of a manager: keeping inventory, payroll and scheduling, shop finances, and day to day operation. in addition, i get called to other locations within our company to fix problem vehicles, and am part of a team that travels to other cities to start up new locations. im also the only ASE master certified technician in the company. Its a quick lube shop, similar in description to Jiffy Lube, but without the shady business practices. i also build a machine for the company, its called an Evacuator. basically it sucks oil out of the dipstick tube when there's damage to the oil pan or drain plug, and the car cannot be serviced otherwise. our company, Take 5 (previously 5 Minute Oil Change), is currently the only business in the US that operates these machines, although the plan is to have them mass produced and sold to mechanic shops nationwide.

as far as credentials, im ASE certified, AOCA certified, and i actually have a degree in Automotive Technology from Louisiana Tech. yeah, you can actually go to college to be a grease monkey.

im 14 (15 september 9th) so i do not have a job as of yet

id like to do either 3d compy art stuff like christi and adreniline (btw ur stuff is amazing) or a programmer or something else that has to do with compoopers :lindsey:

I'm starting high school next Wednesday. I want to grow up and become either a Lawyer or a writer. And if all else fails, I'll become a Pirate. I loved to read, so I wish there was a book store or something near by I could get a job at...

I'm back home now. But I always have a blast with those guys. College is only gonna be about a 3 hour ride from NAS so I hope to go down on weekends and breaks as often as I can.

school(9th grade), and i have a job fixing computers for 5 hours a day evry saturday.

(and on the side building MIG-21's for the former USSR........)

I'm a full time MBA student, wish i would have went into IT tho. Hopefully I win the florida lottery one day, then i will be a full time Mjolnir armor maker. Florida is so great.

Student. When I'm 14, I dunno...probably at Radioshack/somewhere like that.
Seperaetly(sp?), I specialize in writing and art. I also am in love with Airsoft, and I like skating and I'm starting to get into Photoshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back