SpartanT117's Hazop Build; WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
GREAT job man =D
Thanks man, your armor aint too shabby itself! however, this paint could have been a slight bit more yellow, but unfortunately, I didn't have my reference pic with me when I bought it, but hey, it was close enough to what I wanted, so I went with it, and I think it looks good to me personally. :p

it's better then good its great, heck noble 6 wore this helmet on the level lone wolf, it's pertect.

HERE WE ARE!!!! :D IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!!! :D man, it looks soooooooo good!!! :D

great job on the helmet. I swear helmets are the most gratifying piece to make. They have that magic balance of being a comparably small part that is practically the coolest part of the armor :D

I think that's why I just keep making helmets and never actually finished any other parts on my armor lol

great job on the helmet. I swear helmets are the most gratifying piece to make. They have that magic balance of being a comparably small part that is practically the coolest part of the armor :D

I think that's why I just keep making helmets and never actually finished any other parts on my armor lol
haha yes, yes indeed. It's got to be the most noticed piece, cause you hardly hear anybody say, "oh, wow, look at that Torso!! It's amazing!!"(unless of course you have L3X's file lol) well, I guess since I'm on here again, I might as well update. got the two rank mark looking lines on the "cheeks" and the little yellow arrow that travels up the top of the helm, gonna upload some pics a bit later. working on the visor area on the inside of the helmet, and all the protruding strands.

well not the most noticed when people first see you their looking at the whole suit not just the head.

Well look at that, the second hazop build has come to a close. I guess me and my shoddy build will be third :/ Keep it up bro :D oh and what colour visor are you putting in there?

Well look at that, the second hazop build has come to a close. I guess me and my shoddy build will be third :/ Keep it up bro :D oh and what colour visor are you putting in there?
haha not done yet, still got the rest of the armor to build. ;)but imma be buyin a clear one, gonna spray paint it blue with some krylon x-metals paint, and use Blackula's tut on installing.

haha not done yet, still got the rest of the armor to build. ;)but imma be buyin a clear one, gonna spray paint it blue with some krylon x-metals paint, and use Blackula's tut on installing.

if you need a blue visor why not just buy a blue one like I did. I got an HJC HJ-11 visor in reflective blue on eBay for $25 and free shipping. It came from china though so it took 3 weeks to arrive.

because, I can buy the visor for 8 bucks, like four dollars shipping and the paint for four or five more dollars. 17 bucks. lol

alright, Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you, brain bucket 1.5!! lol brought to you by the most famous, wonderful, most contributing member Adam, and the awesome Anna!

here it is, the book light install! complete with hot glue working as a diffuser, brought to my knowledge by Anna, whose method is very easy and quite fun to do! the book light is held in place by duct tape and hot glue, the glue kind of melted the duct tape down for added adhesive durability. ;)

120220-201122.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice man, now its suit building time.........;)

yep, and with foam, it should be a breeze. ;)

Edit: this is the 117th reply. ;) it marks a milestone, I'll be working on my body armor from now on, any next update on the helmet is visor and padding, small finishes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back