SpartanT117's Hazop Build; WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm having a problems with the recon the color tones don't match up any ideas on how to fix it.

It was amazing....until the fiberglass went on the outside. It still looks really good, but I think it all went south with the fiberglass. I'm really sorry to say that, but it just....I think it can still be salvaged, by sanding off the fiberglass and trying it again. I'm real sorry to sound like a prick.

or you could make a new one and use the one you have now and make the opening to reach for your film.

hahah ok, pics of my M6B in a bit. lol

EDIT: Here it is.
DSC_2087.jpg

ok, so two updates since last. Listening to Tenebrus, I did my own visor sketch, and I have to say, it came out nice. so I put my visor in, got it etched. I installed it with machine screws and kwikplastic. the M6B, I've been working off and on for a week now, mom's havin a baby, so not a lot of free time with off the wall cleaning projects. What you see on the side of the M6 is red acrylic paint mixed with water, poured in the muzzle, and leaked down to resemble blood. /:p so there's a leak! lol

What did you make your sidearm out of? and yeah i really like that technique for the visor etch, i basically scratched mine out in between matchmaking sessions XD

What did you make your sidearm out of? and yeah i really like that technique for the visor etch, i basically scratched mine out in between matchmaking sessions XD

M6B Sidearm is made out of cardstock, put it together in a day or two, had to repep the receiver, it was warped as I'll get out. Model and unfold by carpathiavh99.
and I totally understand the visor etch! xD it wasn't that hard to do, dunno why I was stressin about it. I used the Dremel toolbit, cone shaped grinding stone.

EDIT: one of my friends(who doesn't know anything about this) said it needed to be smoother. true?

yea, I kinda wanted it to look damaged, like it had been in the fight since the fight began, but military people wouldn't let their weapon get into that bad of shape, so I smoothed it out, plus somebody told me it needed to be and I was already thinkin that direction, so I went ahead and did it. lol

It's been a while since anyone's posted on here. Just wanted to say great work and hope you're able to finish, it's cool that you are making the Hazop, a reach helmet that got overlooked by the majority, but you'll be the only one to survive chemical war! Starting my Mrk 5 soon. Hope things go well!

thanks!! I am finishing it, about halfway done with the suit. I am planning on making a huge leak, so not a whole lot of updates for now. :p lol and heck yes I'll survive! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back