spiderman 3 movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider sense? Not one time did Spiderman nor Venom sense anything in the 100's of times they encountered danger.

Watch the first movie, you see lots of spider sense(flash punch), second movie, car crashes through glass-spider sense.

Third movie is the third best, but it was still very good. Acting was great. At last they made a villain that you don't feel sorry for (venom).

Convenience in movies is very important to tell a story. If it was reality, it would be no fun. Watch 24, and you'll see how convenient things really are for Jack Bauer. You just have to suspend belief, and enjoy it.

I didn't like Emo pete at all. Not the character, but the makeup/hair thing. Loved the comedic part of it.

Fall.Out.Boy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one that noticed that the Spiderman 3 Font and the Playstation 3 font are the EXACT SAME THING??? Not similar, but exact. I knowony owns the movie rights to it (right?), but I mean come on...

they actually had the same font along time ago
spiderplay.jpg

and plus its not =like they stole the font or anything the movie is released by sony pictures so sony cant steal somthing from sony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back