Start of a new chapter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the clerical error is that we both live in the same region and are both named Chris. "Close enough" error.

Everyone's so close! YET SO FAR! haha I always forgot how big your countries are! For us we are 27 kilometres (17 mi) from north to south with193 kilometres (120 mi) of coastline. small huh ahaha

I think its really awesome despite our size, we are the only other non-NA regiment on 405th! I've actually seen you guys before, at the launch of Fireteam Raven heheh.

But, no, I don't have a suit :(

I think its really awesome despite our size, we are the only other non-NA regiment on 405th! I've actually seen you guys before, at the launch of Fireteam Raven heheh.

But, no, I don't have a suit :(
Time to. Get one and join. The team. Hit us up and we can get that sorted out mate.

Neat . Might try to come for one of the comic cons there since I live near the checkpoint :/ . Also , a bit out of topic of a question but the fireteam raven must have 4 or if 2 ppl only can ?

Neat . Might try to come for one of the comic cons there since I live near the checkpoint :/ . Also , a bit out of topic of a question but the fireteam raven must have 4 or if 2 ppl only can ?

You can play Fireteam Raven with any number, AI just takes over the other members of the squad that aren't controlled by a player. Apparently the easiest way to get the high score is to let the AI soften big enemies and kill steal like a champ while sitting in one of the middle seats so you can survey both sides.

Viper 466 and I had the opportunity to play two player while straddling seats and playing two controllers each while dressed as ODSTs. Most. Fun. Ever.

The company that manufactures this game Raw Thrills debuted at a tradeshow in November an additional 2 player cabinet experience where the story differs just slightly. The 4 player version however can be played with any number of players as TurboCharizard said. **HINT** Worry about your own screen first then pick up any extras baddies after yours are handled. Quick way to rack up points!

You can play Fireteam Raven with any number, AI just takes over the other members of the squad that aren't controlled by a player. Apparently the easiest way to get the high score is to let the AI soften big enemies and kill steal like a champ while sitting in one of the middle seats so you can survey both sides.

Viper 466 and I had the opportunity to play two player while straddling seats and playing two controllers each while dressed as ODSTs. Most. Fun. Ever.

Okay then .

The company that manufactures this game Raw Thrills debuted at a tradeshow in November an additional 2 player cabinet experience where the story differs just slightly. The 4 player version however can be played with any number of players as TurboCharizard said. **HINT** Worry about your own screen first then pick up any extras baddies after yours are handled. Quick way to rack up points!

slightly ei ..... fine by me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back