Start of a new chapter...

Discussion in 'Singapore Regiment' started by BeeBoy, Oct 17, 2018.

1. WolfsParadise5

WolfsParadise5 New Member

Neat . Might try to come for one of the comic cons there since I live near the checkpoint :/ . Also , a bit out of topic of a question but the fireteam raven must have 4 or if 2 ppl only can ?

2. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO & BCO 405th Regiment Officer Community Staff

You can play Fireteam Raven with any number, AI just takes over the other members of the squad that aren't controlled by a player. Apparently the easiest way to get the high score is to let the AI soften big enemies and kill steal like a champ while sitting in one of the middle seats so you can survey both sides.

Viper 466 and I had the opportunity to play two player while straddling seats and playing two controllers each while dressed as ODSTs. Most. Fun. Ever.

3. Asgardianhammer

Asgardianhammer Identity Officer & RCO Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

The company that manufactures this game Raw Thrills debuted at a tradeshow in November an additional 2 player cabinet experience where the story differs just slightly. The 4 player version however can be played with any number of players as TurboCharizard said. **HINT** Worry about your own screen first then pick up any extras baddies after yours are handled. Quick way to rack up points!

4. WolfsParadise5

WolfsParadise5 New Member

Okay then .

slightly ei ..... fine by me