Starting a new project SM Terminator powersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good God Woman, thats what I get for not giving things my full attention (story of my life!) My Bad...

No prob :) I expected it as it's not many women want to build an SM Terminator suits lol I think i've only ever seen one other who did and she scratch built an Abaddon costume.

It's all good, I think it'll look great when it's done. P.S. now that I am paying attention, I love your avatar!

any new developments as of late with this thread? if necessary i would be glad to help with unfolding and reposting since my time schedule has opened up

Hiya

Haven't had much energy of late to work on this been a little unwell and have hardly been on my computer, I had been reworking the cuts for the hemet before christmas but ir was takin time and then I was unwell and haven't been up to it. I will be getting back into it again shortly.

Wow that terminator is amazing... I think I **** myself from over exposure to awesome, also I wonder what chapter you would make the armor?

Just started work building this TM suit, Built the helmet pep, Had a few issues with the vent on the top but rest went very well, Just resined the inside and fiberglassed it. Pic's as soon as camera charges lol. Thanks for the nice Pep files.

Holy crap! That looks so cool! I'm definitely going to watch your process. And by the way, don't paint it Deathwing, paint it Firedrake (Salamanders 1st company)!

Forget that guy. Paint it however you like. The helmet looks great in white (I've seen one). I'm sure the rest will look pretty damned good too.

Project still going ahead?

Is this project still going on? I am aiming to create a suit of terminator armour, and so far I've only found these pep files to be the only ones (and really awesome!) files of SM terminator armour. The files are great so far, an I look forward to seeing them finished!

This is looking fantastic so far. Can't wait to start seeing the build proper.
Whilst building the helm I noticed there were some seriously fiddly pieces that wouldn't bend the correct way, had tabs that were far too small, or overlaps and similar. I';m in the process of re -unfolding it to address these issues, would you like a copy when I'm done?
If you're pleased with the result I could always do some of the other pieces, I know that unfolding takes a great deal of time, and I'd be happy to help out since its such an epic model.
Stu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back