Storming The Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sitting around watching the today show and cutting out some pep pieces and I thought "how great would it be to see a few dozen spartans/odst/marines in the plaza outside the window". My brain then began to elaborate on the idea and try to think of other countries' shows that may have the same basic idea as the today show plaza and how great it would be to have everyone involved with the 405th armor making to find one day of the year to mob on down to their respective news broadcasts wearing their lovingly crafted armors. If nothing else it would definitely be a great way of letting the world know what the 405th does and how dedicated we all are. This would most likely be an armor only day as the weaponry may scare Quite a few people.

What does everyone think of this idea and how they perceive its happening?

May have to wait until the 405th is an official "division" of the Microsoft/Bungie brigade.

Wtfmfkr said:
I was sitting around watching the today show and cutting out some pep pieces and I thought "how great would it be to see a few dozen spartans/odst/marines in the plaza outside the window". My brain then began to elaborate on the idea and try to think of other countries' shows that may have the same basic idea as the today show plaza and how great it would be to have everyone involved with the 405th armor making to find one day of the year to mob on down to their respective news broadcasts wearing their lovingly crafted armors. If nothing else it would definitely be a great way of letting the world know what the 405th does and how dedicated we all are. This would most likely be an armor only day as the weaponry may scare Quite a few people.

What does everyone think of this idea and how they perceive its happening?

May have to wait until the 405th is an official "division" of the Microsoft/Bungie brigade.

This is a hilarious idea. Maybe there could be a trip to NYC organized sometime for a convention and while we're there we could make it over to the Plaza.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zonbi said:
This is a hilarious idea. Maybe there could be a trip to NYC organized sometime for a convention and while we're there we could make it over to the Plaza.

Raids FTW!! Gotta get on the Wake up with Al show ;D That would be epic! :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This would be epic.

I can see the headlines now: The world media was stunned today as dozens of "Masters Chief" and "ODST's" appeared in the background of morning shows across the globe...

I'm down for this... Well, I need to finish my armor first... but then I'm TOTALLY down.

I just started my first Armor ( only have some pieces scaled and pepped... will post some pics when i get a bit more done) live about 15 to 20 minutes form NYC. If this does go down and i have my Armor ready i would would love to join in. :)

well, if we are to be trying it for next June, then I'm in! my acting group might be heading there next year, so I am so totally going to bring along my armor!

Well like I said in the first post, it may be better to plan this after we are an official fan group instead of just fans making armor, I'd hate to be the cause of over a dozen trademark lawsuits spread across multiple countries lol

Just hope everyone keeps it in mind so we can begin planning after we're official.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back