story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mancubus

some thing for school tell me what you think

A battered body lay in the distance as silhouettes of three men rise from the horizon. The body stands up as crimson drops fall from his blood filled mouth. The men get closer and closer as they start to drip sweat from the heat of the vibrant colored sun. The sky grows dark orange as the men get closer and the sun goes down. They reach the man and he reaches for something inside of his blood soaked cloak. He starts to hand the rectangular shaped object to the three men when the dust of the ground thrown up into the air and blinds them all. They try to get the object but can’t find the man, the look up to see a legion of helicopters hovering above them. Men in black body armor, fully cloaked faces and fully automatic weapons come racing down on ropes from the dark sky above. The men move in closer and closer as their goggles shine dark red. The three men try to run but are perforated with fully automatics. The men in black scan the area and find a dead man holding a rectangular box. The men pick it up the blood soaked box being careful not to drop it. They open the box and they find a disc that reads Halo 3. The men stare at each other blankly as the president walks up looks at the disc and says, “ So this is what all the commotion is about this year?”

Hehe, very nice. The black armored people with red visors intantly reminded me of ODST General. Is that where your inspiration came from? :Steve:

SPARTAN+MJOLNIR=OWNAGE said:
Hehe, very nice. The black armored people with red visors intantly reminded me of ODST General. Is that where your inspiration came from? :Steve:

lol, I was thinking more of the Helghast from Killzone

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back