strapping help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxon

hello! forgot to say im new to the site. really liking how everyone is polite. ive done a few projects before finding this awesome site. so just a quick question about the strapping. (before i registered i downloaded the noble 6 stuff then decided to join) so i recently finished the arm and chest peice to the noble 6 suit. i was wonderiong if its really better to strap the arms together or if attaching them to the chest peice would be better??

its up to you straping them together it may be a little more cunveneant (sorry about my spelling) butt the straps would be ugly if u want it to look profeshenal get like afake lether suit so it looks more like the flexible areas on inbetween the armour pcs. but agin thats up to u

xNoble 7x;bt1878 said:
its up to you straping them together it may be a little more cunveneant (sorry about my spelling) butt the straps would be ugly if u want it to look profeshenal get like afake lether suit so it looks more like the flexible areas on inbetween the armour pcs. but agin thats up to u
thx for the help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back