Stupid Reach Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
reach_936173_Full.jpg

Mr. Spartan was told that he needed a booster shot. What he wasn't told was how big the "needle" was going to be.

I want a handplatesword. ):

Ah! I've been waiting for someone to start this topic up, excellent work Queen. ;)

It's not the covy's that Spartans fear, it's the monthly physicals-

d85ff372.jpg

I'm beeehind you!

b1fabb5c.jpg

"Body" boarding.

7c6ff8ca.jpg

What happens in the Beta, stays in the Beta.

50483176.jpg

That's all I've got for now. :)

I have a few, but most of the ones I took look really weird. :p

"Cheap Feel"

reach_617792_Full.jpg

"Spider Air Walk"

reach_617794_Full.jpg

"Hurts so Good"

reach_617793_Full.jpg

Got some more. :D

BALLSEYE!

a3344189.jpg

These guys gave me a bunch to work with. :p

An observation of- Spasmoidus Maximus

4df1eae4.jpg

When idiots collide.

2657ab3c.jpg

Inbreed Spartan?

fb1dbca9.jpg

Transformation Malfunction!

938e37f7.jpg

Woo-Hoo! I Win!

92c9e244.jpg

POW! POW!

2f03c2b6.jpg

You feeling lucky... punks?

ffda47a4.jpg

PUUUUUUUSH!

d32f796f.jpg

While this one isn't funny I just wanted to post it. I've played a lot of games over the years and really appreciate the little details put into them. One of those little details I've kept an eye on is the players interaction with water. When splash effects on top of the water started showing up I was very impressed, but couldn't help wanting more, like ripples, real ripples that weren't just drawn on top of the water.

While watching a theatre the other day I realised that I've finally gotten my wish-

99918e20.jpg

:D

Oh, jeez, Juliet! Nice pics! XD

Water is hard to do in videogames, but at least Bungie tried! It's pretty decent, too.

Roodkill, all you have to do is type in [ img ] picturelinkgoeshere [ / img] without the spaces. You could also hit the "insert image" button. :p

SPNKR! I WANTZ IT!?!

Screenshot.ashx?fid=1276039&size=medium.jpg

Heh, first game of Generator Defence, and seconds after spawning in on the elite team, the guy in front of me runs straight underneath one of the weapon drops.

CrackerJack121 said:
SPNKR! I WANTZ IT!?!

Screenshot.ashx?fid=1276039&size=medium.jpg

Heh, first game of Generator Defence, and seconds after spawning in on the elite team, the guy in front of me runs straight underneath one of the weapon drops.

I saw a couple of those on Bungie... looks like a lot of people charge right out... to be pwned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back