Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey agbates,

Just dropping in!! Any updates on anything? Or has real life been kicking your trash as well :pLooking forward to the new release! Everything looking freaking amazing so far!!

-Loki

OOH f****ng hel come i'm triping for the wait for your helmet i cant stand it anymore i need to see that helmet please or i gonna be crazy like hell and i think my girl friend wil give me a slap in the face if i'm triping

ooh ye forget sumting..........a Cookie for you xD

you will get alot of Cookie....dont be a cookie monster .....

Greeting Johan

Got the HD calf all pepped andput a layer of plaster bandages inside for added stiffness. Even though the wet badages warp the paper a little bit it's no worry as i will be applying bondo on the outside down the road. What the bandages to give is strength for when i put in the expanding foam the model doesnt warp out of shape.

gallery_6031_1753_94483.jpg

Okay guys I have another update. Sorry it took so long to update but I had to remodel the sides and back because I goofed it up and it was inaccurate. The cod piece is almost done so tell me what ya think.

3-4.jpg

nice i think this is going to be the easiest part of the whole build. wat pics are you useing as refreance for the cod

yogi: i have had a few ideas but i think i am going to use a black lycra body suit and then cut out the shapes on the body using a foam. then paint on the black lines using a stencil or use black mesh to cover eah grey pice before i attach it to the suit its self

If I get the time I was thinking of sculpting the under armor then casting it in latex and attaching the pieces to a black undersuit.

Hey Agbates,loving the cod, oo err :lol

Anyone made any progress on their builds?.

I have the right front side of the chest and most of the the front center done.

I'll get a pix and post when they are joined.

looks great agbates.

@rebostar: I've almost got the front of the chest built. coming together very well.

I'll get some pics of it up for agbates.

so far on the build i have the whole chest and ab plate done as well as the shoulders and the peice that connect the shoulders behind the kneck. i would have more done but with work and stuff its taking me long than i would have liked

kasper said:
so far on the build i have the whole chest and ab plate done as well as the shoulders and the peice that connect the shoulders behind the kneck. i would have more done but with work and stuff its taking me long than i would have liked

Whoa!, thats alot compared to me. I build slow and get a few mins here and there, family and work come first.

I'm not to worried though as im in no rush to complete it.

Last edited by a moderator:
kasper said:

Maybe you should have waited on the shoulders as Abgates is fixing some flaws on the shoulders before re-releasing.

carnage: by shoulders i meant the part abouve the should blades and colar bones. i have print the shoulder off but not built them yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back