Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ag. Any updates to be had on the modeling? I know you have been busy but just thought I would see if you got a chance to work on it. Keep up the good work!! Loving the models.

-Loki

I was just wondering which reference pictures you were using for the codpeice? I have seen a couple. I have yet to play the game, and I know that is the look that you were shooting for. I guess I am just curious as to what the final shape would be. And as always, it looks FANTASTIC!!

kasper said:
Reborstar: no i have not really run into any problems really. the only thing that is hard for me is seeing the mountain and vally fold lines i cant tell which is which so i think i may have to buy a some new glasses...lol

What I like to do is color one of the fold lines a particular color. In my case, I color all the valley folds green so it's easy to tell them apart from the black mountain folds.

Last edited by a moderator:
agbates said:
Hey I just wanted to tell you guys I should have another update withing the hour so keep watching. ;)

*watches intently* Cant...wait! YAY! =D

-Loki

I am so happy at how simple the cod piece is. It'll be done probably within a day or two so now you guys have something else to look forward to. I could probably have it done alot quicker than that I have just only really been able to work on it for about a half hour each day.

Anyways here are the update pics and I also decided to post another preview file here.

1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

wow man that thing looks good so far. if you are putting all the detail in the pics i have seen this will be amazing

Looks good so far........the only thing is, is it game accurate? I know that is what you're going for, so that is why I asked. I haven't played the game personally, I just have the below images to go off of.

79881241215943largefron.jpg
79881241216078largerear.jpg

mks81 said:
Looks good so far........the only thing is, is it game accurate? I know that is what you're going for, so that is why I asked. I haven't played the game personally, I just have the below images to go off of.

79881241215943largefron.jpg
79881241216078largerear.jpg

If you are wanting accurate don't go off those pics. They are good for some basic references to use for profiles but besides that nada. The helmet the cod piece and a few other pieces are all completely different from the game.

Gotcha. Thanks agbates. Keep up the good work partner!!

*edit: see a lot of people have voted for the thighs next. I say just keep working your way down. You're making great progress so far. Like you said before, do the helmet last.

Yeah if I have time I. Might be able to get the cod piece finished today. I just have a few more details to add and them I am going to make some indented line templates for it. I should have time today because my robotics team meeting only lasts till 3:30.

Lookin Real good ...but in responce to your poll I'd suggest finishing the shoulders then doing another part.

If it was me I'd do the top half of the armour then go onto the lower ...but thats just me

agbates, this is really looking good! Looks like I've got to add a new project to my already large list of projects... :p

One thing that I've notice is that the forearms on the Mark IV looks similar to the MVI forearms. Will you be modeling a forearm for the MIV? Just wondering... because I was thinking maybe I could use my MVI forearms for this suit. Just thinking it'll save some time....

Looking forward to seeing the helmet! Again, Awesome work! :)

kasper said:
for me i like the in-game cod piece but the one in those renders are amazing looking

Yeah I'm not the biggest fan of the one in the renders.

i label agbates a god. and as for this thread, well... the pic says it all...

LegendaryThread.jpg

keep up the good work agbates, we love you and your work is the work of gods!

-Cracker-

PS: finnish the helmet already i wana Pep one! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back