Super Hd Halo Wars Mk Iv Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
kasper said:
carnage: by shoulders i meant the part abouve the should blades and colar bones. i have print the shoulder off but not built them yet

Gotcha :) cool just glad you havn't built them yet would hate for you to have built them to have to re-make em.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm shocked that this topic has dropped off the front page!!!.

Heres a few shots of my progress to warrant a bump, im a little further on than these shots, but not a lot.

[attachment=13581:progress.jpg]

This piece is a nightmare to put together, well it was for me anyway, I think it turned out okay though.

[attachment=13582:Tinyfolds.jpg]

It looks a little warped but thats only because it needs the other side adding on to get rid of the twisting.

Hey guys, sorry for not having any updates. I go l4d 2 on tuesday and so I haven't been working on his at home. I got a lot don at school though. I didn't have my updated file of my cod piece yesterday and the day before so I started woking on the thighs, calfs and handplates a little bit. I should be able to finish the cod piece today because I saved the updated to my flash key.

The MK IV armour is by far the coolest out of all of them. Although the latest Armour has the best looking most unique helmet.

Nice work man!

First let me say that tis armor is seriously awesome. Second I'm planning on doing this one after I complete a female Sparten for a friend. But I have a problem. I don't know what scale to use for myself. I am 6'1", but I am very broad. My width from shoulder to shoulder is 22" wide. Any help would be awesome.

First off to everyone.....this thread should never leave the first page....it is way too important for that :lol

This is looking very sweet, hope everyone is having as much fun (and when i mean fun i mean hand cramkps and bug eyes)as i am. Looking forward to seeing and getting the rest of this done.

Well i guess ill update on my build of the chest so far, i have a wearable chest peice now, i have the chest ab plate, and now the collar bone and some back all put together. my camara is dead so tomorrow i will post a couple pics. Also i have my Rundown MK4 shin built and rondoed ill post one of that too even though its not agbates

Sorry for taking so long to update but I wanted to let yo guys know I finished the cod piece and the shins are almost finished. I also got a nice little start on the thighs. I am at school right now so I can't actuaally post anything.

No sweat brother, it's all worth the wait. On another note, do I remember you saying that you were remodeling the shoulders, or was it maybe just one of them? We all patiently await your next jaw-dropping update.
wink.gif

heck yea i cant wait to get started on the cod and thighs. have almost got thechest and back down now i only have the high detail in the back left

I understand some of you all wanted to keep this on the front page so I thought I would show off something that would do just that. You will all be happy to know that I have the cod piece finished (except for unfolding) and I am posting the file. I should be done with the unfolding in a couple of days (tomorrow is Thanksgiving) so I will post the unfolded version then. I also made a tester file to use to make sure it fits okay before you build the hd file. I even decided to make another preview file for you all to look at and see all the other things I've gotten done as well.

Agbates Cod Piece Tester

Agbates HD Cod Piece

Agbates HD MK IV Armor Preview (11-25-09)

6-1.jpg

5-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

Oh yeah if anyone is wanting to know how to scale it, all you have to do is multiply your height in millimeters by 0.1335 to get the height of the piece.

Well looky what we have here....you never cease to amaze partner. Looks absolutely great agbates!!

Sorry for the double post. Agbates, I wanted to point out that your link on the front page for your HD Cod Piece links to a preview file containing the chest, back, and shoulders. Just wanted to let you know.
wink.gif

this is coming along great. i almost have the chest done so the cod is next for print off tomorrow. And i cant wait to get my hands on the boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back