Tacky glue

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua61991

Jr Member
I finally started marking all the folds with pen and will so be glueing my helmet together (bout time). All I have is tacky glue so I was wondering if that will be an ok chice to use, it is very strong and decently resistant to heat. I just want to know if anyone has used it and had any problems.

I've used tacky glue for a long time actually it's the only glue I've ever used for pep. It's strong, dries fast, and easy to clean. I love the stuff but I know that some people don't like it at all.

'tacky' is kind of a generic term- can someone link to a product?

Nope, It's called Tacky.
23826-group3ww-l.jpg

yeah thats usually for arts and crafts, its OK.....I have only used it for fabric, and it SUCKED.

really it was my brother, and he is an idiot. I would go with hot glue personally, because i have used PVA and it dosent dry as fast and clean as hot glue, plus its cheaper :D

rvb4life said:
yeah thats usually for arts and crafts, its OK.....I have only used it for fabric, and it SUCKED.
really it was my brother, and he is an idiot. I would go with hot glue personally, because i have used PVA and it dosent dry as fast and clean as hot glue, plus its cheaper :D
...There is a warning on that back that says:
Not intended for fabric.

Well there's your problem..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back