Status
Not open for further replies.

23Magnum

dark_knight_ver4.jpg

And the preview...
Dark Knight Trailer

A better one can be viewed here...Why So Serious

Edit (5/27/08):
The more and more I see of this film and what I see of Heath as the Joker, the sadder it is to remember that he's gone.

I haven't even seen the movie yet, but I believe it to be true that he's most likely the best Joker ever.
And here's just more proof...
New Trailer

-Magnum

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this a while back as a leaked trailer, the joker just makes me want to say "somebody had fun with makeup" since his lipstick curves to the side of his cheek like he messed it up.

AoBfrost said:
I saw this a while back as a leaked trailer, the joker just makes me want to say "somebody had fun with makeup" since his lipstick curves to the side of his cheek like he messed it up.

Actually, he cut his cheeks from the corners of his mouth. Then they were stitched shut. The makeup does cover the scars a little. Here...

Dark Knight Joker - Close Up (Warning: Very Graphic)

I didn't post the image because it's sort of graphic.

-Magnum

Yup thats the picture I mean where he "had fun with makeup" now I see the stiches, never noticed hem before, maybe he just wanted a larger smile :p

Unique Name said:
Saw the trailer yesterday... and loved it. I'm waiting for this one. Looks awesome

EDIT: here's a link to the trailer in higher quality, with DL links: http://www.atasteforthetheatrical.com/deathtrap/default.htm

Joker is so awesome, I can barly tell that it's Heath.

Did anyone else also see this add in Time Square in 'I Am Legend'?

batmanvssupermaniamlegend.jpg

I think it's a hint... ;)
Remember the year is 2012.

-Magnum

Superman and batman will meet up, this is hinting at a remake of the super man + batman cartoon movie. Or atleast i hope.

AoBfrost said:
Superman and batman will meet up, this is hinting at a remake of the super man + batman cartoon movie. Or atleast i hope.

Actually, speculation is that it's a Batman Vs. Superman teaser. It's been in talks I think, but put on the back burner till Superman actually gets going(if it ever does). Don't quote me on that though.

Did you know the new bat mobeil is brithis and uniqe, so the did all the stunts in this 1 car :). And the other day i was watching the old batman with Adam West...Those were the best :lol: !

Hey all, i figure now that the trailer is out i can say this. I was cast as an extra in the movie i play a swat cop in one scene and in another which is in the preview i am one of the cops matching down the street and then scattering. It was way cool and i was there for 2 weekends doing it. A great experience and i meet alot people and had a tone of fun.

Superman vs batman would be stupid, superman cant be harmed by anything batman owns, unless batman has a kryptonite gun.

Dreads said:
Hey all, i figure now that the trailer is out i can say this. I was cast as an extra in the movie i play a swat cop in one scene and in another which is in the preview i am one of the cops matching down the street and then scattering. It was way cool and i was there for 2 weekends doing it. A great experience and i meet alot people and had a tone of fun.

:notworthy:

I'm so jealous. :p

AoBfrost said:
Superman vs batman would be stupid, superman cant be harmed by anything batman owns, unless batman has a kryptonite gun.

I don't know the actually premise for Batman Vs. Superman, but it was in the comics. I think something like Superman went nuts and Batman had to take him down(yes with krytonite). Not too sure but I bet it's on Wiki. Also, it would not be stupid. :p

-Magnum

AoBfrost said:

Batman is in possession of a Kryptonite ring, given to him by Superman himself, in case Superman ever gets mind-controlled and can't be stopped. He keeps it in a lead compartment in his belt, and he laid the smackdown on Supes' face in Batman: Hush, after Poison Ivy controlled Superman.

Superman/ Batman movie has been in development hell for over a decade now... and even with the new movies doing well, it's doubtful it will get made. Even though 1 studio carries both movies, for some reason it just can't move forward.

Dreads: very cool!

Dark Knight looks awesome. Heath Ledger looks fantastic as the Joker.

Ruze789 said:
Batman is in possession of a Kryptonite ring, given to him by Superman himself, in case Superman ever gets mind-controlled and can't be stopped. He keeps it in a lead compartment in his belt, and he laid the smackdown on Supes' face in Batman: Hush, after Poison Ivy controlled Superman.

Superman/ Batman movie has been in development hell for over a decade now... and even with the new movies doing well, it's doubtful it will get made. Even though 1 studio carries both movies, for some reason it just can't move forward.

Dreads: very cool!
Dark Knight looks awesome. Heath Ledger looks fantastic as the Joker.

Ah, thank you Ruze.

Here's a little something about the movie on Wiki. It gives a little bit about the storyline for the movie as well.

It does seem to be dead, at least for now, but I think with that little teaser in "I Am Legend". Someone might be trying to tell us it's back on track. ;)

-Magnum

I went and saw I Am Legend too. Good movie, and I noticed the Super Batman thing. Wonder if it means something?

Now, "The Dark Knight"? What happened to "Batman"?

Robogenisis said:
I went and saw I Am Legend too. Good movie, and I noticed the Super Batman thing. Wonder if it means something?

Now, "The Dark Knight"? What happened to "Batman"?

I assume you've never heard of Batman referred to as the "Dark Knight". I was a nickname given in the comics I believe. It plays off his noble qualities that are 'knightly' and his dark demeanor, i.e. Dark Knight.

At least, that's what I'm guessing you are asking right?

23Magnum said:
Joker is so awesome, I can barly tell that it's Heath.

Did anyone else also see this add in Time Square in 'I Am Legend'?

batmanvssupermaniamlegend.jpg

I think it's a hint... ;)
Remember the year is 2012.

-Magnum

Actually the year that the poster is there is 2009. If you remember, the diaster was in 2009, but since Will Smith is the last person in NY, it hasn't been changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back