The Great Odst Flood Year Long Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
All nice and fiberglassed just have to sand it down and I can move on to the bondo yay. It's moving along a lot faster than I thought

Pics of the progress

ed07d439.jpg

f4556328.jpg

I am also working on the odst pistol as they now have one on the halo costuming wiki high def too lol

nice, you guys are really pulling through :) i'm just purchasing my marine armor off of a fellow edmontonian :D im lazy like that.

Haha nice I just finished the pep for the ab plates and have two coats of resin on the center plate. The chest peice still needs to be sanded down but it's pretty much done. However I am trying to make a visor and I can make it by hand it just won't look as good unless you know someone I can talk to who can make a visor for a twenty percent larger helmet.

Ghost147 said:
nice, you guys are really pulling through :) i'm just purchasing my marine armor off of a fellow edmontonian :D im lazy like that.

we are pulling through Lol. no he is pulling through, i started the project and i havent worked on it in a month

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkwolf said:
However I am trying to make a visor and I can make it by hand it just won't look as good unless you know someone I can talk to who can make a visor for a twenty percent larger helmet.

Try Sean Bradley. He does amazing work. So amazing that he is a little too busy right now. he's your man for odst visors though. you may have to wait a while because he has a massive line up. take a look in the classifieds for that.

guilty said:
we are pulling through Lol. no he is pulling through, i started the project and i havent worked on it in a month

No worries dude we have like ten months

Ghost147 said:
Try Sean Bradley. He does amazing work. So amazing that he is a little too busy right now. he's your man for odst visors though. you may have to wait a while because he has a massive line up. take a look in the classifieds for that.

What classifieds do I look in although I think that I will try my own

ok looks like everyone is too busy to post but i thought i might as well post one just to keep it in the first three pages in the noob forum. still no work, i seem to find myself not motivated anymore and i cant seem to stay focused. But christmass break is soon and me and a friend will probably get some work done later in the holiday, for christmas i could get an odst helmet! Lol.

anyway, hope you guys do a good job an i would love to get some progression pics. :)

Well dude just work when you can you don't want to work if you are not feeling in to t otherwise it might turn out bad. As far as progress I am slowly putting bondo on and sanding it so soon lol also I has an idea for the helmet on the air intake if you look at the we are odst video when he is dropping you will see wire mesh. I found some perfect ones at ben Franklin used for like statues and whatever it should work nice lol

hay man i need help with the pepiura what ever its call how do i download the palns and how do i findthe links for them also plz tell me i am noob to the site

joe said:
hay man i need help with the pepiura what ever its call how do i download the palns and how do i findthe links for them also plz tell me i am noob to the site

ok go to the noob forum first and read the stickies they will explain alot , then go to the creation discussion forum and read the stickies (seems to be a trend). sorry if this sounds harsh but this is the way you gain your pep skills that and by messing up alot.

Haha thanks guilty although I must admit I am sacrificing video games to work on it lol which pleases my gf greatly ha ha

well i finally have video games to sacrifice now that i got a new xbox to replace my dead one as a early christmas preasent:) :D

still no work, whenever my friend came over to help work he sneaks his xbox over and we all just start playing, its actually a real pain, but holiday break still has some time and i may finish the helmet yet

Haha that's cool man when I get home i will take some progress pics lol I am on the spot putty and that is taking forever lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back