The Halo Diorama By Roodkill

For the sake of awsome..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you decided wether you are going to make the setting on Earth, or on a ring? Obvously if you want to go with an urban look, it would have to be Earth. I, myself, think that the wide open spaces of the Halos' surface are a good contrasting background to the horrific battles that go on between the Covenant and Human forces. A Forerunner structure would be intense also!

Lucas said:
Have you decided wether you are going to make the setting on Earth, or on a ring? Obvously if you want to go with an urban look, it would have to be Earth. I, myself, think that the wide open spaces of the Halos' surface are a good contrasting background to the horrific battles that go on between the Covenant and Human forces. A Forerunner structure would be intense also!

We want it to be a sort of surprise. But you're damn close on your coment at one point. Visa versa something and you'll have it. Small spoiler: Forest and snow.

All I got's to say.

With the vehicals, we're working on a number of methods. Wood, pep, foam. So far peping and foam work best along with added pieces from what we can find/ scavenge.

Keep voting btw. We are making our plans. Boost it to 100 votes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roodkill said:
All spots filled and then one. We shut it off with Tsabo Tsaboc, Purrie, and Tubachris85x.

To date, this is the list of every person in the model so far:

Tsabo Tasboc

Purrie

Tubachris85x

MikyVengence

A_guardian

MacAttack64

soul_products

HaloGoddess1

MW immortalking

Neoproks

Cayoke

rvalvera11

(Plus the friend)

ACDCrockr209

Alex Spartan117

Tyvern

Theron 113

Rhinoc

Rock

spartan-005

spartan-087

Roodkill (of course) (and friedns)

There is going to be a few more spots opened later down the road, but for now the spots are closed. I need to open the conversation to the scenery. As of date we have 30+ figures made and will make a few more covies. Right now we're planning for the vehicals.

We need you guys to vote. We'll close voting off at 100 even votes so we have a percentage to base our vehicals off. So keep voting, we'll be making a variety based off the top scores.

*Looks for name on the list*

AHHh HOT DAMN!!! I thought i wasn't going be apart of this for a minute, PHHEWWW!!! *wipes sweat off face*LOL

*looks again*

Ahhhh my username is spelled wrong
unsure.gif
, LOL jk whatever at least i'm still on there!! Hopefully my whole team will be there as well.

As for the scenary and vehicles i say

- have a scorpion tank gettin the $h1T blown out of it by a hunter

- a overturned warthog firing on a banshee or a squad of covenant

- My friends (the rest of the marines) hold the line against a brutal covenant onslaught while other UNSC personal start to evauate wounded via pelican or warthog

- Explosions everywhere!

- A platoon of Marines or ODST's getting ambushed by Brutes and Hunters, and a hunter Lifting a Soldier with one HAND!!

- Plasma Explosion with Marines getting thrown from the concussion of the explosion

- Smoke coming from another Scorpion tank's barrel right after it fired with the tank round still in the air, but in still frame.

- Spartans kicking butt

- More Spartans kicking even more butt

- A spartan Teabagging a brute or elite

- Grunt Birthday ParTY!!!

LOL yeah i recommend not using the last 2 though haha, but it'll be funny as hell if it was like on the side or something lol

S299 said:
instead of earth or a halo ring you should make it reach, especially if you use a reach spartan.

NAHh, he said it was going to be inna forest with snow, so it obviously has to be in Russia, that or that one map in Halo: CE idk,

but love the idea are you goin to have any structures like a Civilian, UNSC or Covnant Base Camp ?

we've been in talks with spartan-005 ans spartan-087 about a UNSC base camp, and other smaller sets. The largest diorama will mesure out 2'1/2'' X 5'. That's the big one. Smaller sets will be around Earth, Halo, and base camps for both sides.

The big one however is going to have remnants from all sorts of good stuff. just wait...

i think this would be really sweet

turned over hog with 1 ODST pulling out another odst of the driver seat, or 2 marines and then like the hog on fire

jim. said:
i think this would be really sweet

turned over hog with 1 ODST pulling out another odst of the driver seat, or 2 marines and then like the hog on fire

A Spartan weightlifting a hog :p

rvalera11 said:
*Looks for name on the list*

AHHh HOT DAMN!!! I thought i wasn't going be apart of this for a minute, PHHEWWW!!! *wipes sweat off face*LOL

*looks again*

Ahhhh my username is spelled wrong
unsure.gif
, LOL jk whatever at least i'm still on there!! Hopefully my whole team will be there as well.

As for the scenary and vehicles i say

- have a scorpion tank gettin the $h1T blown out of it by a hunter

- a overturned warthog firing on a banshee or a squad of covenant

- My friends (the rest of the marines) hold the line against a brutal covenant onslaught while other UNSC personal start to evauate wounded via pelican or warthog

- Explosions everywhere!

- A platoon of Marines or ODST's getting ambushed by Brutes and Hunters, and a hunter Lifting a Soldier with one HAND!!

- Plasma Explosion with Marines getting thrown from the concussion of the explosion

- Smoke coming from another Scorpion tank's barrel right after it fired with the tank round still in the air, but in still frame.

- Spartans kicking butt

- More Spartans kicking even more butt

- A spartan Teabagging a brute or elite

- Grunt Birthday ParTY!!!

sounds like the stuff one thinks about when zoning out in algebra class, and one suggestion have the warthog going on two wheels while firing and being fired upon the banshee

Oh another idea would to be is make the lil pep worthog, and make it and then use it for the cenery, Idk thow just a idea that im going to do

But you would need to scale it to the figures

My favorite cutscene in ODST is where the squad takes out the Chieftain in hand-to-hand. So maybe something like that.

Also, if possible, what about jackal shields? In Ghosts of Onyx, it says the S-IIIs take the shields and use them. Maybe a few marines could do that. You know, for variation.

Hi, I'm A_Guardians Big Brother, the one used as a model/ "Financial Contributor"

And yes, I am not engaged in Pep, FOR NOW... I AM, however, very interested in writing, and as such, can make stories, back stories, ect. So if you need any help in that dept. I'm your man.

And concerning my entry, the
PlayerModel.ashx?p1=0&p2=4&p3=4&p4=6&p5=5&p6=0&p7=18&p8=0.png
, I was wondering, would it be possible that My character could 'wield' An ODST Drop pod door with his left arm? Because I have noticed that the door has hand holds. could be used it as a shield in a pinch possibly? If so id prefer a shottie in his right hand.

hey we got the fuel rod cannon dont know how we will mold it but u are welcome to try just no breaking it lol.o and u should see the clix we got now and we have a few cortana's now and also some sentals.

@ jim: PMs sent, don't worry I've been busy with work, armor, family, and painting a wall. Info should be caught up. We'll talk more on the subject though messaging.

@Spartan-005: I'll be getting mold supplies ready for another assult for these figure. That way we can mold our ODST weapons along with: Cortana, armor permiutations for spartians, Marines, and the vehical parts we're making in the set. If I can, I'll come by today (Feb 22) w/ Garrett, Daniel and get started

i reckon balsa wood would be your best bet with the vehicles... personally i find it easy to work with, and if ya screw up ya can just bondo right over the top! Lol

Cheers, Dave.

so wait you guys are recasting the vehicles am i correct? because i don't ever remember a scorpion tank ever being released neither a pelican as well, are you going to make it out of scratch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back