Props The Official 405th 581 Build Thread!

PerniciousDuke and Members. Lets let Art Andrews and Renraku work out those details. There may be more that Art has requested that differs from the basics so lets not get too far ahead of ourselves or circumnavigate the two who are heading this project up. It will be up in due time.

Awesome offer Benton and i am sure Art Andrews would love to have your unfolding skills on this one!
Absolutely! If he wants to toss me the .obj or.stl file before uploading it to the armory so I can unfold it for him I most definitely would. Just have to pray that when it unfolds it doesn't try and create too many small slivers due to 581's round shape and high details. You never know how it's going to turn out until you click that button lol.

Hey guys, just looking for any updates or info on this? I didn't happen to see any announcements and we're rolling into August as of tomorrow, which means I have to start prepping for PAX. Hoping for some good news ^-^;;

I know there are several of you who are talking about building a 581 for yourselves. In the spirit of what the 405th is all about at it's core, I've started this thread so everyone can share their ideas and progress!

As time goes on and the comic is completely released, we will use this post to add additional reference images for you to use in your plans.

Let the building and sharing begin!

View attachment 256200
What exactly is 581?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back