*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a tacpad pep file on page 1, i don't actually know which gauntlet it attaches to though...
That was mine. It was based on top of my original forearm model but it seems to fit on everyones (Ruze's, rundown's, SJSUspartan's, my new one, heck even the B. McClain sculpt done by Ka5per!)

Was the lesson to E-hug privately? I know I accidentally miss mentioned an unfolder versus the designer/modeler. I think its easy to do when it takes a modeler and an unfolder to create a final product sometimes.

I think your right though. Posted files should have uniform file names such as example (modelers name/unfolders name) - Name of Part.pdo

Um... just throwing this out there, but when you open a file in Designer, select 'File' in the top left and then 'Properties...', a window called 'Property' opens and in it there is a line for Author and a box for Comments.

Why don't people use that? I have yet to have seen a file that has had that, not that I've gone through all the ones that I've DL'ed to check, but I'm just curious.

Um... just throwing this out there, but when you open a file in Designer, select 'File' in the top left and then 'Properties...', a window called 'Property' opens and in it there is a line for Author and a box for Comments.

Why don't people use that? I have yet to have seen a file that has had that, not that I've gone through all the ones that I've DL'ed to check, but I'm just curious.
i guess that no-one knows it's there...
its much easier to just place a text box somewhere on the unfold with all the relevant info in it

also @wanderer can i get some refs on the:
-HP/HALO and UA/Counter assault chest plates
-JFO hul attach
-CBRN that isn't based of EOD
-recon, hazop, jump jet, ua/base-security shoulders
-collar/breacher chest plate

will be modelling them soon for my UA/commando project...
thanks,
CJ

He does any one have the little bottom part of the chest and the collar/breacher chest files please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how do you flip the shouders from right to left please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He does any one have the little bottom part of the chest and the collar/breacher chest files please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how do you flip the shouders from right to left please help!!
could probably do with a bit less exclamations.

DL the armour zip file on the first page, it contains a pep file called "ab plate" or something similar
and no, no-one has the collar/breacher files. as i stated in the post directly above yours i said i would be modelling it soon when i get some reference images

CJ

i guess that no-one knows it's there...
its much easier to just place a text box somewhere on the unfold with all the relevant info in it

also @wanderer can i get some refs on the:
-HP/HALO and UA/Counter assault chest plates
-JFO hul attach
-CBRN that isn't based of EOD
-recon, hazop, jump jet, ua/base-security shoulders
-collar/breacher chest plate

will be modelling them soon for my UA/commando project...
thanks,
CJ

For sure, just give me like a day
I haz exams to take.................................ugh
this (3am) is the first study break I've taken since about 7pm.

and the other CBRN should already have pics. I have one of it on the HAZOP helmet in the ref pic thread
and I have Collar/Breacher in there too because that's what I want(it's in an earlier post, the pics are huge). Idk how good the pics are for it though. and b4 you go to work on a chest, I think Ral Partha is unfolding a game-accurate Rhinoc file, so you'll have to check it out when he's done.

EDIT: In the chance I take a 12-36 hour nap, give me like 2 days

yeah, sure. take your time - don't make me rush you, especially if you've got exams.
just let me know when your done and ping a message to me to let me know

as for CBRN - i don't have enough refs for it. can i get some more angles plz?
and found the collar/breacher refs, should be plenty

i'll probly wait till Rhinocs new chest is released then base the files off that

UA/tacpad release soon...
CJ

Here is the unfold of the latest version/edit of the Halo Reach chest piece made by Rhinoc and Jico:

ReachChestfinal.jpg

Click on the pic to download the file. BTW, I added a scaling formula for this armor piece and it's found on Page 10 of the unfold.

hey people :) ok so just so i know for when iv finished the model im making where is the best place to upload it to?

Alot of people use 4shared.com

I can actually see why some modelers take off because of all the "Gimme Gimme" behavior. This is fairly disappointing, seeing all these posts asking for a model and having no contribution to the forums.

Yes, and I understand how as a community, we would like to get more people involved, but 5 weeks ago when I joined, I don't think I was that bad. Don't get me wrong, I didnt know where to post, and I asked noob questions, but I do believe that I was respectful, and after about a week I was able to answer people's questions, which I did as I eagerly waited to become an infantryman.
And now, I think I've had about at least 3 request for reach reference pictures.

Now I think it would be nice to have a sub-forum other than the classifieds for creators/designers to post their works w/o having to deal with pointless and annoying posts, as well as comments unrelated to the topic(sorry for hijacking as I'm talking)
As for database threads, I think it would be really nice if there was a way in which every post was a file (or file set) and there were no replies in the thread that were just comments. Here's the catch though, for each post, there would be a place that dropped down and showed all the comments on that specific post.

I also joined one forum in which you had to have had 2 posts before you could comment on anything, and there were two noob threads, you had to post in each to be able to comment on anything outside those 2 threads. 1 was a introduce yourself, the other was, do you understand the rules? to which you basically just posted Yes.

The link is not working for me. Said the server timed out. Weird. Any advice?

Here is the unfold of the latest version/edit of the Halo Reach chest piece made by Rhinoc and Jico:

ReachChestfinal.jpg

Click on the pic to download the file. BTW, I added a scaling formula for this armor piece and it's found on Page 10 of the unfold.

Ral Partha, Rhinoc, and Jico.... i love you guys. in the platonic sense. or electronic, if you prefer. thank you for that chest file. tis awesome incarnate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back