*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of them are good to me but I have low standards, also when i first did this i was expecting there to be a lot more files that need to be made. I am honestly impressed with the progress the modelers and unfolders have made since the release. I'm really looking forward to building again after i get moved into my new place.

Hey 405th

I'm looking for a HAZOP helmet file for Pepakura and I haven't been able to find one. Can someone help me out? Is there one already or do I have to make my own?

Thanks in advance, merry Christmas everyone

Hey 405th

I'm looking for a HAZOP helmet file for Pepakura and I haven't been able to find one. Can someone help me out? Is there one already or do I have to make my own?

Thanks in advance, merry Christmas everyone

It's still in the 3d modeling section, but it is done.

Hey guys, I've gone through about the first 15 pages or so and have been unable to find Jorge's turret, the M247H HMG as a pep file. does one exhist or would I have to make one from scratch? Also, I've been unable to find some of the helmet attachments such as the rebreathers that are on some of the helmets, like the attachments on the bottom of the GUNGNIR helmet.
gungnir%20cbrn.jpg

I hardly care about the flashlight, i could attach one myself. (however, a file with that already on it would make things a lot easier) It's the rebreathers with lights that I'm looking for. Anyone know of any that has been DONE already? If not, i'll make sure to move my request to the appropriate thread.

Well, the chaingun, which alot of people want, was made but then take down by the modeler and who left the forum and asked for the files not to be redistributed, which is something that has been kept to this very day, the Gungnir is in the 3D model section thread, as well as the EOD, The EOD helmet actually comes with the side attachments seperate, so you can put them on if you want, with a little modification, they should fit the Gungnir. The light is in this thread, start looking after page 80 but before 140, that should narrow your search. EOD thread by Ironiumcostuming, if i remeber correctly, Happy Hunting :)

Hey guys, I've gone through about the first 15 pages or so and have been unable to find Jorge's turret, the M247H HMG as a pep file. does one exhist or would I have to make one from scratch? Also, I've been unable to find some of the helmet attachments such as the rebreathers that are on some of the helmets, like the attachments on the bottom of the GUNGNIR helmet.
gungnir%20cbrn.jpg

I hardly care about the flashlight, i could attach one myself. (however, a file with that already on it would make things a lot easier) It's the rebreathers with lights that I'm looking for. Anyone know of any that has been DONE already? If not, i'll make sure to move my request to the appropriate thread.

So far there isn't a file for the turret, but there are files for both of the attachments in you pic. they're about 30 pages back, i think.

Alright, Ive gone through everything and I've found a list of all the parts that have been modeled and unfolded (I believe you were the creator of it Turtle- Post #1608), and on it, it said that the Gungnir Knees have been done, but I have yet to find them... Am I just missing them, or what???

Alright, Ive gone through everything and I've found a list of all the parts that have been modeled and unfolded (I believe you were the creator of it Turtle- Post #1608), and on it, it said that the Gungnir Knees have been done, but I have yet to find them... Am I just missing them, or what???

they are the Kat knees

Well... not true. when a distance away, they look almost identical. however, when you actually look at them closely, you can see that they are different. I keep a word document that has a list of all of noble team's armor, and a very large Jpeg that has all of the ingame armor options. By the by, SIDNESS, i hate you! You're modeling badassery makes me feel like a noob xD amazing job on all of your stuff man! When I grow up i wanna model like you do :D (oh wait, i'm already grown up.... darn...) :p BTW, SIDNESS, since I addressed you, I can't get your shotgun off of mediafire. When I try to download it, it says it is unable to load the page. Every time. Doesn't even load. It's instant. Can anyone see if they have this problem as well?

Well... not true. when a distance away, they look almost identical. however, when you actually look at them closely, you can see that they are different. I keep a word document that has a list of all of noble team's armor, and a very large Jpeg that has all of the ingame armor options. By the by, SIDNESS, i hate you! You're modeling badassery makes me feel like a noob xD amazing job on all of your stuff man! When I grow up i wanna model like you do :D (oh wait, i'm already grown up.... darn...) :p BTW, SIDNESS, since I addressed you, I can't get your shotgun off of mediafire. When I try to download it, it says it is unable to load the page. Every time. Doesn't even load. It's instant. Can anyone see if they have this problem as well?

I personally think they are all very similar excpet for 1 or 2 of them

Yeah, Thats what I was thinking, I have Kat's knee file and it looks nothing like the GUNGNIR.

it might be a little different like the rest of the female armor, but it is the gungnir knee. i did notice that it is different, but I'm sure someone could easily modify it to make a male version.

Well, the chaingun, which alot of people want, was made but then take down by the modeler and who left the forum and asked for the files not to be redistributed, which is something that has been kept to this very day, the Gungnir is in the 3D model section thread, as well as the EOD, The EOD helmet actually comes with the side attachments seperate, so you can put them on if you want, with a little modification, they should fit the Gungnir. The light is in this thread, start looking after page 80 but before 140, that should narrow your search. EOD thread by Ironiumcostuming, if i remeber correctly, Happy Hunting :)
yup! but, i didnt use those parts on my helmet build, i used some small plastic vacuum vents, the vents in the EOD helm file are not straight at the ends, the are made to lock into the EOD helmet, if you guys want i CAN make you some gungnir vents! Just ask :D

@Ruze: Did you ever finish the second version of your Commando helmet? I am new to the forums and I just skimmed through every page of this thread and didn't see you release it anywhere. I was also hoping you could make the Commando UA/FC-I[2] sun visor attachment too.

I am assuming he is probably pretty busy cause he has not posted anything on the last 10-20 or so pages. I will probably just start pepping his first version and make my own sun visor from scratch. I also noticed that the chin piece has the wrong geometry so I will probably adjust that too when sanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back