*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys is there anyway that somebody can make a file of the Jorge chest piece?

I'm not talking about a full chest piece JUST THE Grenadier(R) chest ATTACHMENT.

It doesn't have to be HD as I plan of doing all the detailing durning bondo phase.

Guys is there anyway that somebody can make a file of the Jorge chest piece?

I'm not talking about a full chest piece JUST THE Grenadier(R) chest ATTACHMENT.

It doesn't have to be HD as I plan of doing all the detailing durning bondo phase.

What if you just pep the pieces that are already made, but just the cylinder and collar, thats pretty much all it is, i have the grenadier chest for my reach spartan, and i noticed, its the same chest piece, you just put the collar and cylinder on top of it , just a thought.

What if you just pep the pieces that are already made, but just the cylinder and collar, thats pretty much all it is, i have the grenadier chest for my reach spartan, and i noticed, its the same chest piece, you just put the collar and cylinder on top of it , just a thought.

I see what your saying man! I didn't have that idea at first so thank you for that idea! Thanks man!

Ok, I've been noticing a lot of repeated request in this forum so im going to do every one a favor, and Ruze If you would please put this list in the first post it might help out in the long run.

[U]completed files (modeled and unfolded)[/U]

Helmets
Air Assault
Commando
CQB
EOD
EVA
Grenadier
Gungnir
Hazop
Mark 5b
Mark 5a
ODST
Pilot
Mark 6
Recon
Scout

Chests
Assault/Commando
Collar/Grenadier
HP/Halo
Mark 5b
Tactical/Patrol
UA/Counter Assault
UA/ODST
UA/Multi Threat

Shoulders
UA/Base Security
Commando
CQC
Mark 5b
EVA
FJ/Para
Grenadier
Gungnir
Hazop
JFO
Mark 5a
ODST
Recon
Operator
Security
UA/ Multi Threat

Knees
Mark 5b
Grenadier
FJ/Para

Thigh
Mark 5b
Tactical/Hardcase
UA/NxRA

Forearms
Assault/Breacher
UA/Bracer
Mark 5b
Tactical/Tacpad
Tactical/ UGPS

Weapons
MA37 Assault Rifle
M392 Designate Marksman Rifle
M6G Magnum
SRS99 Sniper Rifle
M45TS Shotgun
UNSC Combat Knife
Emile's Kukri
MFDD
Grenade for Grenade launcher

Other
Armor Ability Device
Jetpack

WIP (either needs unfolded or hasn't been modeled yet)

Helmets
CQC
JFO
Military Police
Operator
Security

Chests
Assault/Sapper
HP/HALO
HP/Parafoil
Tactical/LRP
UA/Base Security

Shoulders
Jump Jet
Sniper

Knees
Gungnir

Forearms
UA/Buckler

Thighs
Tactical/Softcase
Tactical/Trauma kit
UA/Chobham

Weapons
M319GL Grenade Launcher
M41SSR/MAW Rocket Launcher
H-165FOM Target Locater
M247H HMG Machine Gun Turret
M^G/GNR Spartan Laser
M9HE/DP Frag Grenade
Plasma Repeater
Needle Rifle
Concussion Rifle
Focus Rifle
Plasma Launcher

That is everything i have been able to find, if i missed anything let me know and i will add it in.

Where is jun armor

I want to make Jun armor, cause I think that snipers are awesome personally, and all that is there is the chest piece, forearm add on and helmet. Wheres the shoulders, cod piece, thighs, shins, an actual full boot, and those packs that he has on his back? I need these but can't find them any where, if anyone knows where i can get those please tell me.

I want to make Jun armor, cause I think that snipers are awesome personally, and all that is there is the chest piece, forearm add on and helmet. Wheres the shoulders, cod piece, thighs, shins, an actual full boot, and those packs that he has on his back? I need these but can't find them any where, if anyone knows where i can get those please tell me.

The only pieces that are missing are the shoulders and the packs on the back.
You sir, need to look on the first page of this thread.

All the spartans have the same basic armor, just different attachments and helmets. All files are in this thread, except for the shoulder attachments, those can be easier to scratch build and one is just the knife, so just attach it to the shoulder. Happy hunting, ;)

This is genius! Ruze should put this at the beginning of the thread, it can really lessen alot of confusion.

I really hope Ruze puts it on the first page, I think it will help out everyone not just noobs. i know it made things easier when I went to organize my files after I wrote down what was in the game and then marked off what has been made. So I figured I would share it with every one else. Also I didn't include the elite stuff because I don't know if anyone is doing anything for them or not. I know a few people have made their own in the past but I wasn't sure about reach stuff

Please Ruze put this to good use, it will save a lot of headaches in the future.

Actually a lot of those helmets HAVE been made... The air Assault is Kats, the grenadier is Jorges (with out the armor addon), the scout is Juns, the Mark 5b is the base one or "nobel 6 helmet" on the first page, and I'm not sure where they are but someone made the Recon & Hazop helmets. Most of these are on the first page of this thread (I'm a total noob and I still found all these in a few mins.

Actually a lot of those helmets HAVE been made... The air Assault is Kats, the grenadier is Jorges (with out the armor addon), the scout is Juns, the Mark 5b is the base one or "nobel 6 helmet" on the first page, and I'm not sure where they are but someone made the Recon & Hazop helmets. Most of these are on the first page of this thread (I'm a total noob and I still found all these in a few mins.

Thats why I made the list so everyone will know what pieces are done and which ones are still being worked on

Ok thk u I am new to this really, I didn't notice this, again thk u for clearing this up for me. just one question, How do I make a pep file of the shoulders?
All the spartans have the same basic armor, just different attachments and helmets. All files are in this thread, except for the shoulder attachments, those can be easier to scratch build and one is just the knife, so just attach it to the shoulder. Happy hunting, ;)

Like i said, one shoulder is just the knife, there is a knife file, make it and attach it to the bicep piece, look at jun for reference, the other shoulder are 4 rounds, if you can get a hold of some bullets use them, i have seem several people do that, or you can make your own bullets, with tubes and such, then attach them to a base, and add to bicep, again reference jun if you need help, it you want to make a 3D file, check out the stickies in the 3D model thread. :)

Ok, I've been noticing a lot of repeated request in this forum so im going to do every one a favor, and Ruze If you would please put this list in the first post it might help out in the long run.

[U]completed files (modeled and unfolded)[/U]

Helmets
Air Assault
Commando
CQB
EOD
EVA
Grenadier
Gungnir
Hazop
Mark 5b
Mark 5a
ODST
Pilot
Mark 6
Recon
Scout

Chests
Assault/Commando
Collar/Grenadier
Mark 5b
Tactical/Patrol
UA/Counter Assault
UA/ODST
UA/Multi Threat

Shoulders
UA/Base Security
Commando
CQC
Mark 5b
EVA
FJ/Para
Grenadier
Gungnir
Hazop
JFO
Mark 5a
ODST
Recon
Operator
Security
UA/ Multi Threat

Knees
Mark 5b
Grenadier
Gungnir
FJ/Para

Thigh
Mark 5b
Tactical/Hardcase
UA/NxRA

Forearms
Assault/Breacher
UA/Bracer
Mark 5b
Tactical/Tacpad
Tactical/ UGPS

Weapons
MA37 Assault Rifle
M392 Designate Marksman Rifle
M6G Magnum
SRS99 Sniper Rifle
M45TS Shotgun
UNSC Combat Knife
Emile's Kukri
MFDD
Grenade for Grenade launcher

Other
Armor Ability Device
Jetpack

WIP (either needs unfolded or hasn't been modeled yet)

Helmets
CQC
JFO
Military Police
Operator
Security

Chests
Assault/Sapper
HP/HALO
HP/Parafoil
Tactical/LRP
UA/Base Security

Shoulders
Jump Jet
Sniper

Forearms
UA/Buckler

Thighs
Tactical/Softcase
Tactical/Trauma kit
UA/Chobham

Weapons
M319GL Grenade Launcher
M41SSR/MAW Rocket Launcher
H-165FOM Target Locater
M247H HMG Machine Gun Turret
M^G/GNR Spartan Laser
M9HE/DP Frag Grenade
Plasma Repeater
Needle Rifle
Concussion Rifle
Focus Rifle
Plasma Launcher

That is everything i have been able to find, if i missed anything let me know and i will add it in.
there is actually an hphalo chest by ms7 he posted it here. i also have a repeater modeled.its not GREAT but its a lowdef repeater if anyone wants a shot

there is actually an hphalo chest by ms7 he posted it here. i also have a repeater modeled.its not GREAT but its a lowdef repeater if anyone wants a shot

I could try it, but no promises,i am kinda new at this, plus, i like the Repeater, so i got motivation, pm me if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back