*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you could try unfolding it yourself, or you could wait for it to be unfolded :p

Edit: I'm unfolding the helmet, and it's a grey model, and after a while, I noticed that the texture is on the INSIDE of the model.
That helped me find out where the visor ends xD

Well, you could try unfolding it yourself, or you could wait for it to be unfolded :p

Edit: I'm unfolding the helmet, and it's a grey model, and after a while, I noticed that the texture is on the INSIDE of the model.
That helped me find out where the visor ends xD

I'm trying to unfold it, but work, gf, my armor take plenty of time. But I try :) and some parts are very, very tricky.

I just wanted to point out that there's a bind around the protruding trapezoid shape on the top of the Reach forearm piece.
Here's a few pictures of the forearm:

Reach_MPBeta_SpartanShotgun.jpg

Reach_MPBeta_Reload.jpg

Reach_MPBeta_SpartanDMR.jpg

Reach_MPBeta_Jetpack02.jpg

Reach_E310_NobleSix.jpg

RetroCorn said:
I have a question, Does anyone have a file for this piece of the armor?

It is included in the .zip folder that Brandon McClain unfolded. It's a part of the Noble6 file that rundown modeled.

are you sure because i just downloaded the file and it didn't have the stomach plate, and it was the Brandon McClain file , too, so i'm not very sure

Last edited by a moderator:
It is included in the .zip folder that Brandon McClain unfolded. It's a part of the Noble6 file that rundown modeled.

are you sure because i just downloaded the file and it didn't have the stomach plate, and it was the Brandon McClain file , too, so i'm not very sure[/QUOTE]
http://www.4shared.com/file/_ev43W3i/Reach_chest_unfold.html
theres one included in that file! Along with the chest!

BTW might want to turn the threshold down a bit though
settings-> other settings-> then change the threshold down to about 160

Anyone have any thoughts on the scale of the Sniper rifle? Its approximately 70 inches tall. Think I should scale it to the size of a Barrett, 58 inches or so? or keep the largeness?

Love the knife! Gonna attach the knife to the MKiV armore like in the reach commercial near the neck.

amazing job everyone got the jorge helmet ... half pepped :D planning on doing the whole jorge suit but i also want to make a halo 3 spartan and an iron man bust ! so ill see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back