*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey is anyone out there working on a new file for jorges turret i know ace high made one but hes no longer allowing it to be downloaded and ive been wanting to make the gun so if anyone knows where i can find the file or who might be working on a new one that would be great.thank you.

we got spartans on the ground...were not goin anywhere...
Hey Odision, sorry if you mentioned this somewhere but I didn't see it when I was reading, but which file did you use for the shoulder? Or is it scratchbuilt, I would have messaged you, but you have messaging turned off

Rhinoc made a jorge chest a pack file that has been unfolded. Its a 2 for 1 file, both pack and chest piece, check the first page, and not to be rude but for everyone else out there, especially new guys and gals, check the first page thoroughly before asking where a file is, if it an't there then ask. And that pack is probaly as high def as its gona get because its a backpack and i have seen the pack in game, not alot of more details needed. And as for Jorge chaingun, the only guy who made a file of that gun is banned and took his files with him, i haven't seen any other Chaingun files, trust me if i knew where i would tell you because i would like a file of that my self.

I'm not tryin to be rude, and i thouroly checked and i have that chest and back pack combo, but it doesnt have the part were the ammo comes out of and the circles sides of the top

No there is no Mk V(A) yet. That's the classic Halo1 Mk V helmet.

View attachment 211

I've been obsessed with finding reference for it in-game, and just yesterday managed to round some up, was thinking of bumping it up towards the top of my list. I dig the way it looks.

Hmmm, I think ill be makeing the mark 5 (A) too:D!

My current prodjects now are

*Jetpack

*Mark 5 (A) Helmet

Thanks again SithSlayer78 - I think I have a solution too.

Trooper114 - if your comment about the backpack is to me - I asked for Jun's backpack which is different from Jorges' and not on the first pages.

Bill

I'm not tryin to be rude, and i thouroly checked and i have that chest and back pack combo, but it doesnt have the part were the ammo comes out of and the circles sides of the top

Thats interesting didn't notice that before, as for the ammo, i thought that Jorges gun had a like a bullet hopper/ clip type thing, not sure what they are called, on its side. Haven't notice that before...

Thanks again SithSlayer78 - I think I have a solution too.

Trooper114 - if your comment about the backpack is to me - I asked for Jun's backpack which is different from Jorges' and not on the first pages.

Bill

No, your good. sorry for the confusion.

Thats interesting didn't notice that before, as for the ammo, i thought that Jorges gun had a like a bullet hopper/ clip type thing, not sure what they are called, on its side. Haven't notice that before...

No, your good. sorry for the confusion.

yeah i noticed that when i started to play the game what i did was study the armor closely and the pep files i have and i noticed that so i was like woah wait there is something different here haha and its all good

and bslapninja me and my brother are makeing noble team hes working on emile and im working on jorge and carter

Hello guys!!
look i need a little help...because im 1.65 cm...tall..(well...mm im not very tall)
an.when i make some armors..they look huge!!! waht can i do??? for then to fix me??

Hello can some make the helmet attachment for the Mark V helmet.
HaloReachArmory-MarkV2.png

I'm looking for an HUL pep file. I already resined my helmet and now I think it needs one. If some one could help it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Right i dont know if anyone can help me with this but im looking for a full set of emiles armour so i can make my own but im having real trouble finding the chest with the grenades and such on it and also the attachments for the right forearm and left leg so if anyone can help me out i would be realy greatful thanks :)

I would like to request the left shoulder for Jorge, I looked through about 4 pages in this topic and did not see it, has anyone created/unpacked it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back