*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request the left shoulder for Jorge, I looked through about 4 pages in this topic and did not see it, has anyone created/unpacked it?
Check Rhinoc's thread in the 3D Modeling forum.

I would like an unfolded engineer helmet file. i have searched the forum for one and haven't found it .Does anyone have one?
Not yet. I don't think anyone has ever mentioned doing it.

Right i dont know if anyone can help me with this but im looking for a full set of emiles armour so i can make my own but im having real trouble finding the chest with the grenades and such on it and also the attachments for the right forearm and left leg so if anyone can help me out i would be realy greatful thanks :)

As for the chest, its the normal reach spartan chest, check the first page, there is like 4 or 5 files, same for the helmet, shins are the same as all other spartans but not sure about the shin attachment, as for emiles grenades also first page, the down side you gotta pep each of them seperatly unless you know how to make a mold or find another way like using cans like some else did, the shoulders are there, same for the knife, not sure the wrist attachment is, but most of the files are on the first page, check it out :)

Ok, so, plenty of the character pieces have been done, but what about the other armor? What about the Operator helmet? or any of the other pieces to make a replica of the armor you've customized for your character in the game? Is anyone currently working on that stuff?

As for the chest, its the normal reach spartan chest, check the first page, there is like 4 or 5 files, same for the helmet, shins are the same as all other spartans but not sure about the shin attachment, as for emiles grenades also first page, the down side you gotta pep each of them seperatly unless you know how to make a mold or find another way like using cans like some else did, the shoulders are there, same for the knife, not sure the wrist attachment is, but most of the files are on the first page, check it out :)

ok thanks alot man i will have a look :) and i think i will be able to work something out as for the attachments if no one else has made then i guess i could have a go myself im sort of new to this but oh well it can be a work in progress :)

also it has just accured to me that i dont thinki have seen a shotgun model yet on here so i dont know who can make it but if its not to much trouble can i request it as i am making emiles armour and well it just isnt complete without his shotgun :)

Hey question so I can begin building stuff. How do you flip items such as the thigh so that you have both a right side and a left side?

First unfold done of my Mark 5 (B) helmet:D This unfold was done by Rhinoc:) I had to arrange the parts, but that was no problem;)

Enjoy:D! (Click on the first picture to download A4, and the second to download Letter^_^)

Click on the picture above to download A4!

Click on the picture under to download letter!

Hope you guys lke it:D! Remember! Click on the pictures to download A4 or Letter;)

Im looking forward to see the other unfolds too:D With multiple unfolds, people can choose which unfold suits them best^_^

Hey you guys! I have an awesome idea! LETS MAKE A SNIPER RIFLE THAT DOESN'T SUCK TO BUILD!!!!!!! Wouldn't that be great? Like Sidness said, Emile wouldn't be Emile without his Shotgun! Yeah? Well, who is Jun if not a GREAT SHOT! (that talks too much) So I need to make a Sniper Rifle that won't take a whole new pack of cardstock and 2 ink cartridges and 3 cans of glassing to make! Because that would be cool! So if ANYONE can send me a medium def Sniper Rifle or make me one for cheap or free then email me at Grindelwald09@hotmail.com or PM me on the 405th. THANKS a lot!

Hey you guys! I have an awesome idea! LETS MAKE A SNIPER RIFLE THAT DOESN'T SUCK TO BUILD!!!!!!! Wouldn't that be great? Like Sidness said, Emile wouldn't be Emile without his Shotgun! Yeah? Well, who is Jun if not a GREAT SHOT! (that talks too much) So I need to make a Sniper Rifle that won't take a whole new pack of cardstock and 2 ink cartridges and 3 cans of glassing to make! Because that would be cool! So if ANYONE can send me a medium def Sniper Rifle or make me one for cheap or free then email me at Grindelwald09@hotmail.com or PM me on the 405th. THANKS a lot!
Just mod a nerf Recon Its:
  • Cheap
  • Relatively easy
  • Very accurate
I made own and I used some pepakura parts. check it out if you want, the link is in my sig.

Hey, just to let you guys know the images on the first page aren't loading. Most of them say bandwith limit reached.

Why don't we just make a Wiki To host the files and links?
Wouldn't that be easier?

Hey, just to let you guys know the images on the first page aren't loading. Most of them say bandwith limit reached.

Why don't we just make a Wiki To host the files and links?
Wouldn't that be easier?
There's a lot more to it than that, there already is a wiki, is was explained just recently on one of the last couple of pages I think. Basically, it comes down to rights and what ones are the best not best and lots of arguments. IT might happen, but I don't know about it personally.

Images fixed, for now. Went with PhotoBucket Pro for a month so I don't have to re-link 80 images.

Any suggestions on a low-cost/ free hosting solution for the images, or does anyone have some hosting space with a bunch of bandwidth I can use for them?

Images fixed, for now. Went with PhotoBucket Pro for a month so I don't have to re-link 80 images.

Any suggestions on a low-cost/ free hosting solution for the images, or does anyone have some hosting space with a bunch of bandwidth I can use for them?

You can use my 4shared and upload the photos into a picture folder, the 4shared site allows you to upload all the pictures at once as well if you want to do it I can give you my account info to upload the photos with. After uploading it will give you a image code tag for each photo you upoad.

You can use my 4shared and upload the photos into a picture folder, the 4shared site allows you to upload all the pictures at once as well if you want to do it I can give you my account info to upload the photos with. After uploading it will give you a image code tag for each photo you upoad.

Or, you could upload them to ImageShack, like I do:3

Do ImageShack and 4Shared have unlimited bandwidth in the free profile, or is that also a pay service? I'm not looking for another free one to migrate to that I'll still run into trouble with.

Flickr also has a Pro Service and I'd much rather pay for Flickr than PB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back