*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheDigitalFix has an unfold, but someone (sorry, I don't remember who) took the file and edited it, and that one doesn't have an unfold.
You can either wait, or do it yourself :)
And btw, welcome to the 405th!

Well, where is the link to TheDigitalFix version? and what kind of edits were done to it?

I don't know how to use Pepakura Designer well, and when i did try to unfold it myself, it spat out some really big really confusing contorted mess.. I was hoping to get an unfolded version that's all nice and neat like the pieces in the pep pack floating around the forums.

If anyone design a realy accurate chest that would be ultraamazing ! To add the attachment is not te problem I think !

Greeetings PhiL

Hey. I'm completely new to halo armor making. I wish to make some kat armor. I don't know which files would be most similar to the video game character though.... any idea on which ones I should pick?

Hey. I'm completely new to halo armor making. I wish to make some kat armor. I don't know which files would be most similar to the video game character though.... any idea on which ones I should pick?

First page, spartan bicep, torso, forearm, thigh, and shin. There are female pieces there so get those. Then get the files that say Kat; the helmet, attachments, and so on. You should check out Acenat's Kat build, that should help to. And by the way, tip: to make a right thigh, bicep, shin, and forearm left, download the pep designer, you can't save anything un less you pay the fee but if you go to 2d menu and click on invert pieces, that should do the trick, move them around in to place (so they don't overlap) and print. You do need pep viewer when you are making it because pep designer don't show where the pieces are. Good luck ;)

Looking throughout this thread as well as other threads and the first page of this thread, I have noticed many different Chest pieces (as well as forearm, shin, and most other pieces).

So I was wondering if there was any piece in particular that people/the community prefer. I don't really see too much difference, and I suppose being new, I dont know what to look for in each of them to see that one is more accurate than another.

So if I am looking for a good base chest (not Jorge variant), which one seems to be the most accurate and HD?

anndd......sorry for being a noob, I understand that my question is one of those annoying ones that noobs will ask.

and could someone tell me what the difference is between a regular file and one of the same name with Letter at the end?

I don't know if this was brought up yet, but someone had asked for a multi threat chest attachment. If i recall correctly, Rhinoc has a model that is ready for unfolding, that is if it hasn't already.

I didnt model a multi threat chest...
I modeled the FJ/Para shoulder which was then later changed to Multi threat!

But if you look, just take a grenade modeled by ANYONE and the assault chest modeled by Chevysrule and unfolded by B. McClain and BOOM Multi threat chest!

Thats what I'm doing anyway...

Congrats on getting this thread up to 100 pages Ruze! Been here since the beginning, and I must say, Ive seen some pretty impressive stuff! Keep feeding this thread everyone, theirs lots more to be done! =D

I did a lot of searching around to try to find myself some Pep drawings of the "Air Assault" Helmet. Now admittably I did not actually realize that Kat wears that exact helmet in the game. Due to this I had spent roughly three hours searching the forums before I gave up the search as I did not want one of my first posts to be "Can soneone please render this for me?" I find myself still making a request in my first (second) post however I believe this one to be more reasonable. Ruze, could you please make a small modification to the origional post to include the words "Air Assault" next to one of the Kat Helmets so that future searches may come up with more accurate results?

Thanks, Shaun

hey guys ive looked through this thread and knowing me ive probably gone past all the bits i need but just to be sure would you guys be able to help me out by linking me to the following:

helmet - MK V(B) with UA attatchment
the EVA shoulders both left and right
i have the chest but need the HP/HALO attatchment
the FJ/PARA knees if posssible
and the boots, everything else i have.

would be greatly appreciated if you guys helped me out

cheers
Yogi-ben

Most of what you want is on the first page. There are several MK V(B) helmets to choose but as far as the attachment i am un sure. the EVA shoulder pieces are also on the front page, Rhinoc modeled it but its called jorge shoulder. Reason being Jorge had that shoulder piece and we didn't know what it was called then. The boots are also on the first page, There is a full boot and also a file with just the armored pieces of the boot. I think i saw the shins one the first page, and as for the chest attachment, haven't seen one yet but some one might have done it, not sure.

Most of what you want is on the first page. There are several MK V(B) helmets to choose but as far as the attachment i am un sure. the EVA shoulder pieces are also on the front page, Rhinoc modeled it but its called jorge shoulder. Reason being Jorge had that shoulder piece and we didn't know what it was called then. The boots are also on the first page, There is a full boot and also a file with just the armored pieces of the boot. I think i saw the shins one the first page, and as for the chest attachment, haven't seen one yet but some one might have done it, not sure.

thanks for your help trooper, im gonna go through it again when im not quite so tired haha.

hi^^i'm a new member.i'm an italian cosplayer and i want to make a covenant costume!
where i can find some pep file for the armor?
thanks a lot

There are Elite files around just gota look for it. I have gotten the chest piece, helmet and shoulder pieces for a future project. Type in elite skin into the search bar, there are several threads that may have that. Or if you want to scrtach build it check out Jeff Torres's Elite build, its awsome. Also, check out the halocostuming wiki page for arbiter files.

hi^^i'm a new member.i'm an italian cosplayer and i want to make a covenant costume!
where i can find some pep file for the armor?
thanks a lot

welcome to the 405th!
i can't say i've seen or heard of many members from italy
if you're interested in elite armour check out the link in my signature and check the wiki for arbiter armour there are a lot more armour parts i need to go back and add to my thread such as the chest and thighs though

CJ

I am new to the 405th and I just starting pepping the Halo Reach Noble Six Helmet modeled by RUNDOWN and Unfolded by Ral Partha and I was wondering if I need to do any scaling or if the helmet is ok to just print and start working on, I have pepakura viewer and I am unable to adjust the size, if its not ready to print and start pepping who has one posted that I am to print and pep? Thanks for your help and this site is amazing keep it up everyone!!

welcome to the 405th!
i can't say i've seen or heard of many members from italy
if you're interested in elite armour check out the link in my signature and check the wiki for arbiter armour there are a lot more armour parts i need to go back and add to my thread such as the chest and thighs though

CJ

Congrats! You are reply number 1000! Ghaa I was to late for that>.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back