*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have so much stuff made that choosing my armor parts is driving me insane!

started on my hand plate and other parts but my other pieces are not chosen yet..

also I'm making a "default N6" for my friend/new member: Rens

i'm actually unfolding it at the moment
the changes from the h3 version were only minor and were easy to create

RELEASE:
hprender.png

HP/HALO chest
http://www.4shared.com/file/Io-Ai19l/hp-halo_chest.html

next to release will be ua/counterassault chest and reach CQB helmet

next to model are collar/breacher chest and ua/base security shoulder
(or check my previous post)

CJ

so much cyber love!!!! been looking forever, im gonna keep readin the thread. hopefully th recon shoulder is out. thats lke all i need for my build!!!

hey i found an older touch screen samsung alltel phone (before cricket) and it is the perfect fit to wrk under jun's addon or rather the tactical ugps, so im psyched about making that into part of the suit and it would be cool to remove the programming and replace it with something of your own so that you could use it in the field although for right now itstill works for looks XD, so keep your old droid phone or shatever touchscreen phone and once the service is out or whatever use it YD

think that those that made/ruse should put all the parts from a category together in one of those 3x4 grids so that people could beter chose their parts, such as all the wrist attachments (and since there are few you could also put some of the arm armors in there for the base) but also work to get a new collection at the end (i know the first few setions of this is set aside which is probably enough to so that though) just my thoughts (probably not worth much though [noob talking] XD)

P.S. if anyone knows how to whipe programs out of phones and reprogram it to do such things that would be great (sorry to be off topic) thanks for all the help making these great projects avaliable guys XD

one of the parts i was looking for was the FJ/Para Knees if anyone has them, i skimmed through the pages but didnt see it that i know of, that would be nice to have for my suit.

Also, i was wondering if anyone would take on some coustom made parts, i can give side and front view, maybe top also but i dont have the program to make them 3d so i was wondering if anyone would like to take on that challenge, ill see if i can draw them up and post pictures for those that might want to do that.

one of the parts i was looking for was the FJ/Para Knees if anyone has them, i skimmed through the pages but didnt see it that i know of, that would be nice to have for my suit.
Ruze789 made the FJ/PARA knees. They're on the first page in Post #3. It's labeled as "Spartan Knee" since the model was released before it was officially the FJ/PARA knee.

Ruze789 made the FJ/PARA knees. They're on the first page in Post #3. It's labeled as "Spartan Knee" since the model was released before it was officially the FJ/PARA knee.

Oh, your right, the reason i didnt see that that was the right one, is the block underneath the actuall pad (what connects the lower half of the knee) is a different shape than the 'original' connector.

(having trouble and cant get picture [<--- Noob to fourms])

can anyone answer my question, tht isn't the question. when i downloaded the reach sniper i realized tht it doesnt have the bipod, y is this?

Give me your email address and I'll send you what ever you want with the lines dotted and dashed and black and white.

Hey, I would like to make my armor like my Reach character so if you guys could give some tips or advice that would be great.
and here's what i'll need if you're curious
Commando Left shoulder
Grenadier Right shoulder
Recon helmet (the one you get from pre ordering at Gamestop)
JF/Para Knees
HP/ HALO chest

Hey, I would like to make my armor like my Reach character so if you guys could give some tips or advice that would be great.
Commando Left shoulder
Grenadier Right shoulder
JF/Para Knees
HP/ HALO chest
@monocman770,
Here's a friendly heads up for you. Posting the same question across several threads (aka, cross-posting) is frowned upon around here. Likewise, double-posting (i.e., successive posts by a member) is also a no-no. As a noob, you should familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum, lest you antagonize the people you're asking help from.

Read the following:

New Members Sticky Index

Forum Infractions, Warnings and Offenses

can anyone answer my question, tht isn't the question. when i downloaded the reach sniper i realized tht it doesnt have the bipod, y is this?

Well, the way I see it, if you are one of the talented people that builds guns, a paper bipod would not support the gun. You would have to build it yourself. I'm sure some model out there has it, but hardcore builders would probably build their own that moves around and can take the weight of the gun.

i dont understand the whole download thing... i downloaded the file and opened it in one of the applications on my computer.. and it was written out in some weird language or whatever and nothing close to what i expected.. please help me

i dont understand the whole download thing... i downloaded the file and opened it in one of the applications on my computer.. and it was written out in some weird language or whatever and nothing close to what i expected.. please help me

You need Pepakura designer or Pepakura viewer to open those files.
You can't just open it on some random application in your computer. -.-"

http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/

is there a reach style recon out there?

yes, http://www.4shared.com/file/EhHbNa3d/recon_helm.html
or the smaller page unfold http://www.4shared.com/file/zX8OPRD0/recon_helm_Edited_Basurci.html

hey people :) does anyone know if there has been a file made for emiles helmet attatchment? if so let me know plz

yes, see next quote

Rhinoc made them for me, and i think they are posted.....somewhere ahhaah, otherwise i think missing spartan is making them/made them

The HU am i right?

HUL, so very close!
clicky link here
http://www.4shared.com/file/LpcEUPTv/HUL.html

so much cyber love!!!! been looking forever, im gonna keep readin the thread. hopefully th recon shoulder is out. thats lke all i need for my build!!!

Oh yeah, MS7, you workin on the recon shouldrs? because i really want them to make my armor. xD

requesting me once for something is usually enough
i just need to find the motivation to start modelling

Also, i was wondering if anyone would take on some custom made parts, i can give side and front view, maybe top also but i dont have the program to make them 3d so i was wondering if anyone would like to take on that challenge, ill see if i can draw them up and post pictures for those that might want to do that.

the fj para knees are attached to many of the shin files on the first page, most were created before we knew that knees could be customised

and i accept your challenge, it will be the SECOND custom part created for reach pepakura,
my UA/TACPAD was the first =b

and on your previous post, the formatting of the first few posts IS being changed so it is grouped by base/permutation because it has been requested to be changed to an easier format to find particular parts

Commando Left shoulder
Grenadier Right shoulder
JF/Para Knees
HP/ HALO chest

take the time to read through this thread. yes, all of it. it may seem daunting, but i can guarrantee that you will find every part you are looking for

yeah, and listen to other members about cross-posting requests
----------------------------------
everyone remember that "graphical representation" of our current armoury status that i made a bit back?
it's been updated...
405tharmouryv2.jpg

NEWS:
-------
recon shoulder being unfolded right now. i'll upload it later

RELEASE:
-------
uabaseshrender.png

UA/BASE SECURITY shoulder
http://www.4shared.com/file/uBzym4Q8/ua-base_security_shoulder.html

damn it, now my chart is out of date! CBF to fix it right now, too small a change

---------

that ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING from me for now.
i'm gonna stop typing before i get a page to myself!

CJ

yes, http://www.4shared.com/file/EhHbNa3d/recon_helm.html
or the smaller page unfold http://www.4shared.com/file/zX8OPRD0/recon_helm_Edited_Basurci.html

yes, see next quote

HUL, so very close!
clicky link here
http://www.4shared.com/file/LpcEUPTv/HUL.html

requesting me once for something is usually enough
i just need to find the motivation to start modelling

the fj para knees are attached to many of the shin files on the first page, most were created before we knew that knees could be customised

and i accept your challenge, it will be the SECOND custom part created for reach pepakura,
my UA/TACPAD was the first =b

and on your previous post, the formatting of the first few posts IS being changed so it is grouped by base/permutation because it has been requested to be changed to an easier format to find particular parts

take the time to read through this thread. yes, all of it. it may seem daunting, but i can guarrantee that you will find every part you are looking for

yeah, and listen to other members about cross-posting requests
----------------------------------
everyone remember that "graphical representation" of our current armoury status that i made a bit back?
it's been updated...
405tharmouryv2.jpg

NEWS:
-------
recon shoulder being unfolded right now. i'll upload it later

RELEASE:
-------
uabaseshrender.png

UA/BASE SECURITY shoulder
http://www.4shared.com/file/uBzym4Q8/ua-base_security_shoulder.html

damn it, now my chart is out of date! CBF to fix it right now, too small a change

---------

that ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING from me for now.
i'm gonna stop typing before i get a page to myself!

CJ
Ok. Thanks for the news ('specially on the recon) and fyi. i read this whole thread in 3-4 days and then got all the files i needed. so dont worry bout that. nice work on the ua/base security
oh yeah- i have a low def model of a nXra utility if anyone would like to bring it into pep and unfold it, bcz i only have viewer. long story. its a Sketchup model fyi

Hey, i was wondering, i would love to make the sniper pad, is anyone taking the chalenge to either make it, or make a base that you could maybe attatch bullets you can buy at a gun store too? or know what calibar bullets the sniper rifle shoots? for a more acurate to compare with?

also this might not be the right place for it since this is the armor fourms (you can direct if there is one, that would be great) but does anyone have the pep files for the focus-rifle or needle-rifle?

P.S. thanks missing spartain, that guide helps out alot :)

Hey, i was wondering, i would love to make the sniper pad, is anyone taking the chalenge to either make it, or make a base that you could maybe attatch bullets you can buy at a gun store too? or know what calibar bullets the sniper rifle shoots? for a more acurate to compare with?

also this might not be the right place for it since this is the armor fourms (you can direct if there is one, that would be great) but does anyone have the pep files for the focus-rifle or needle-rifle?

P.S. thanks missing spartain, that guide helps out alot :)
What do you mean by sniper pad? the sniper shoots14.5 armor piercing, so your best fit would probably be the .50 cal barrett round.

i don't know if anyone has noticed this or said this but i noticed the other day that the assault/sapper chest is pretty much just a ua/base security chest with a grenade belt and the grenades on the chest. once i can get the ua/base security chest chest then i'm going to build the grenades on page #1 and add them for the belt and sapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back