*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
operatorpep.jpg

Operator Helmet

Thought I should post this here even though it has its own thread.

MS7 has the files on the Reach Pepakura File Database. However, it seems to currently be under maintenance. You'll have to sit back and relax for a bit 'til he gives the "green light to engage".

Also, that's a sweet addition to the Database. Now we have Operator! WOOT!...

Keep up the good work, 405th, KUDOS.

Oash-Koash out.

EDIT:

What you're looking for, Noble, is the Recon Helmet with the HUL(3) and UA attachment. have at it.

MS7 has the files on the Reach Pepakura File Database. However, it seems to currently be under maintenance. You'll have to sit back and relax for a bit 'til he gives the "green light to engage".

Also, that's a sweet addition to the Database. Now we have Operator! WOOT!...

Keep up the good work, 405th, KUDOS.

Oash-Koash out.

EDIT:

What you're looking for, Noble, is the Recon Helmet with the HUL(3) and UA attachment. have at it.

Thanks. Do you happen to have the link for it so that I can download it? I've been trying to find a better helmet to make instead of using the EOD helmet that I've already built to use with my armor.

Hey everyone I'm so glad this thread exists it's been so helpful, except I've noticed something, and it's either my computer, the internet, or a serious problem...namely that when I try and load the 4shared pages for the recon helmets it says the link doesn't work or that "recon part" whatever has been deleted. Can someone please show me a link that works? I've searched this whole thread and several others about a dozen times...its makeing me a sad panda :'((((

Has any one done the air assault helmet yet? Also the spartan hand plate is gone, Can any one reupload it?

if that's the case, then it was removed due to the previous events. you'll have to wait until either someone can re-upload the file, or put up a new one.

Hey everyone I'm so glad this thread exists it's been so helpful, except I've noticed something, and it's either my computer, the internet, or a serious problem...namely that when I try and load the 4shared pages for the recon helmets it says the link doesn't work or that "recon part" whatever has been deleted. Can someone please show me a link that works? I've searched this whole thread and several others about a dozen times...its makeing me a sad panda :'((((
which recon helmet are you trying to DL?
there are a number of them all created by different users

..if you're trying to DL the recon i released some 20+ pages back, the link for that has changed

Database:
-----------
-for all those unable to access the database, fear not
-it will be up again soon
-it's just some "maintainence" holding it up...

CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back