*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya, only thing I need now: could someone PM a link to: The little spine pieces? A tutorial on how to properly scale your pieces (depending on who it's for)? And lastly, a thread that helps with the undersuit build! thanks! (Pepakura btw)

-Dagoth

Aye guys ive seen it posted heaps but no idea if theres actually an updates version. Im chasing the reach helmet. Ive got the halo 3/ odst version and i hate how its nothing like the reach. A link would be very appreciated. Thanks guys. Even if u tell me a page number/s for the right one

Aye guys ive seen it posted heaps but no idea if theres actually an updates version. Im chasing the reach helmet. Ive got the halo 3/ odst version and i hate how its nothing like the reach. A link would be very appreciated. Thanks guys. Even if u tell me a page number/s for the right one

when you say reach helmet are you talking about the MkV(b) that you start the game with, the iconic Noble 6 helmet? cause if you are that's on page 1 of this thread.

Sorry about that i typoed. It should be recon. I thought the odst halo 3 would tip it off but it mustnt have. And its one of the few reach files i have yet to procure. Cheers anyway

Oooo! I have that one... But I'm traveling for the next week away from my shop. Pm me so I remember and when I get back I can see where I got it.

Im sorry to ask but i cant find any pepfilers to Jorge`s shoulders. Dunno if I just have missed them but can someone pls PM me a link..

Thanks for reading this message

Was hoping to get the EOD, Gungnir, and Pilot helmet files but it seems the files are no longer valid on 4shared. Searched the forum but couldn't find them, could I get some help please?

This is awesome. Thanks so much for putting this thread together and everyone who took the time to unfold and share the files.

Thank you so much. I hope to make my own Spartan armor for the Halo 4 realse and hope i can actually get it done as it's more of a target. :)

(I'm terrible at finishing projects)

Thanks again :)

Dead space 2 & vanquish Pepakura

Dead space 2 & vanquish
Hi, im crazy looking for some pepakura models, im looking for Dead Space 2 Security suit or Advanced suit, and also the ARS from Vanquish

I already checked this forum looking for it, but the only pepakura file i found is Security suit from Nintendude (banned) from 2 years ago, and the links are dead...

Someone have the Nintendude's Security suit file?

Thanks anyway

EDIT:
Here are the photos

Security suit

http://images.wikia.com/deadspace/im...ecurityRIG.jpg

Advanced suit

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0...0_rev04_05.jpg

ARS vanquish

http://i27.tinypic.com/21bvj8l.jpg

Have searched high and low and although I have a found two Collar Breacher chest attachment files, both links appear to be invalid/no longer functional. Would greatly appreciate if someone knew where a working file is
Otherwise, an extremely helpful and awesome thread :D

So, is the Reach folder in 4Shared dead now? Every time I click on the link to go to the folder, I get a message telling me that the folder is no longer available due to an anti-piracy claim. I'm getting to hate 4Shared, they closed my account and deleted ALL my files without warning because I didn't access my profile for a month.

So, is the Reach folder in 4Shared dead now? Every time I click on the link to go to the folder, I get a message telling me that the folder is no longer available due to an anti-piracy claim. I'm getting to hate 4Shared, they closed my account and deleted ALL my files without warning because I didn't access my profile for a month.

Should be back up within 24 hours, before I leave for some holidays. I'm also creating a backup account should something like this happen again.
There are seriously less than 10 files I need to check before it goes live.
Stay tuned to the Database thread for more info tomorrow.

CJ

>>RECONSTRUCTION COMPLETE
>>FUNCTIONALITY RESTORED
>>DATABASES ONLINE

That's about the short of it. Read the full post over on the Database Thread (link in signature).
The new link is http://405th.4shared.com - very simple and easy to remember.

CJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back