*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on my first build. Any tips on sizing the mark III helmet. I will be on my third attempt now and cant figure out what im doing wrong on the sizing. Any tips would be appreciated, I scoured the help forum and everything ive tried on there just isnt working. Something I may be overlooking? Any way to test sizing before I put the helmet all together?

Halo everyone,

I need help finding files for a CQC helmet and or any of the knee pads.

If anyone can help locate these items will be greatly appreciated. :)

Halo Reach CQB helmet from scratch:

CQBhlmet.jpg

reach_CQB_Ref.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/lK7YeK1V/Reach_CQB__V2_by_GothX.html

Enjoy :D

I don't want to be a pain, it's just that does a good quality Military Police helmet exist? I don't want to look through 253 pages for no reason. Thanks guys! :)

i have looked thru this thing twice and i dont know if there is one or if im over looking it due to sheer boredome of trying to find it lol but i cant find a descent HD Operator helm with attachments. please help

I have a question for all the peeps doing Reach builds, I'm hoping to get some advice/direction. My problem is with the helmets. I'm finding that with my ODST helmet as well as my Jorge helmet, that the neck opening is so tapered that in order to make it wide enough to fit over my ears I have to scale up the helmet so much I look like a bobble head. I've been doing some serious looking at the proportion aspects of these armor builds, and since people in real life aren't heroicly proportioned liked the Spartans in Halo are, it's hard to get this stuff to fit and look right at the same time. I'm wondering, what are people doing to get the helmet to fit properly without being too large?
helmet.jpg

this is about how I imagine the helmet Should fit. Any help with this is greatly appreciated and feel free to PM me. Thanks guys.

Well i am not sure what help this will do because i have only made one helmet so far and its the rouge helmet so its a little odd shaped as is. But i know the sometimes people cut thier helmets around the bottom to fit thier ears if the helmet is sized the way they want it. Another thing you might want to try is getting a nylon facemask. it would bring your ears close to your head. Like i said, im not 100% or anything because im no pro, but just food for thought :)

The neck seal almost never fits your head, it's not really supposed to. Every helmet I've ever made I had to cut the neck seal a little so I can fit my head through without destroying the helmet when I put it on. Just try to scale it to your head and cut the neck seal a little; not completely off. Do what you think is best when you're going to be putting it on and off :p I hope this helps!

What happened to the collar breacher attachment file? When i click the link it says the file does not exist anymore. Does anyone still have it?

Figured I'd ask here... I'm looking for the file for the side ab plate for the Halo 3: ODST set. Here are pictures!

odstpart01.jpg

odstpart02.png

No clue what it's called, but it wasn't in any of the packs I downloaded.

I have a question for all the peeps doing Reach builds, I'm hoping to get some advice/direction. My problem is with the helmets. I'm finding that with my ODST helmet as well as my Jorge helmet, that the neck opening is so tapered that in order to make it wide enough to fit over my ears I have to scale up the helmet so much I look like a bobble head. I've been doing some serious looking at the proportion aspects of these armor builds, and since people in real life aren't heroicly proportioned liked the Spartans in Halo are, it's hard to get this stuff to fit and look right at the same time. I'm wondering, what are people doing to get the helmet to fit properly without being too large?
helmet.jpg

this is about how I imagine the helmet Should fit. Any help with this is greatly appreciated and feel free to PM me. Thanks guys.

Watch this

At about a minute 50 you see them puting kats helmet on to the actor, you also see how the whole back of it is removeable for easy on and off. You could achive this with a hinge and magnets, this woulfd allow even tighter neck seals and save your ears from disconfort.

-Konstantin

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back