The Traveling Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Idea but... members from other countries like me i live in germany and to send the helmet it will be expensive
s#!+ another good idea where i cant be a part of )=

Does the same apply to me? If I can show a good WIP could I aslo be added into this? Im willing to pay for shipping to send it to someone else.

The general rule to this is over 100 posts or have a good WIP in progress. If you are in another country a member from the US or Canada can sign for you if you can get them to post that it is ok with them and you.

Hey Nintendude, I'd be willing to sign for some members, defiantly homies from Germany and Scotland, seeing that I am descended from those I'm actually of royalty from Norway and Scotland... shhhh! so I'll sign for those members! If its OK with you.

PM your address to me if I have you on the list, RPFNoodle I'll get you up in a second. Rhinoc that's fine with me as long as the person that wants thier name signed tells me that it's ok with them the last thing I want is some kind of forgery charge hitting someone in the face, for not getting permission, also Rhinoc I'm a desendant from France and German royalty, I'm guessing you have someone in your family that was able to get a hold of the black book of england to find your royalty linage.

Actually, my grandmother has papers showing Robert The Bruce's descendants, and she also has one of his diarys. thats Scotland.
Thanks for letting me sign for some people!

I'll get you added today also if you are around Brandon McClain's area he will be casting and painting the helmet I will only be adding the visor when he sends it to me signing my name and then sending it to the next person so there is a good possibility you can get in touch with him to sign the helmet before he sends it off. At least I am guessing you are in UT based off your post.

Devious where did you say you were from earlier in the topic I lost what page it was on and I would like to get that added asap.

Hook me up as well! I am in Casper, Wyoming.

Ill email you my details so you have them for the future!

Count me in man!! This sounds like an absolutely terrific idea. I saw that rhinoc is in Ohio as well. I'm not sure how close, but it might be something that can be coordinated to where we wouldn't have to ship it to each other.

Matt in Arcanum, OH.

I'm down for this, but I guarantee it will end up stolen by someone who doesn't send it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back