The zombie plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon guys!

HERES MY PLAN!

1: Find a house with as less doors/windows as possable.
2: Get lots and lots and lots of steel bars sheets and weld them to windows with looking holes. Then make doors out of steel and wood with hindges.
3:Get wepons (mayby make out of some steel parts. Mayby like the one off of monster hunter =D) or find them.
4:Make armord car in garage. (or mayby find a bus)
5:Make a watch tower or roof top out of wood with steel trap door.
6:Gather as much food as possible and no meat.......... :mad:
7:Make a channel on internet or go to a proadcast centre and make a pleed evry day possible.
8:Go into houses kill all zombies that has been seen or sighted. Go to local gun shop and make a turret pointing to eatch doot and window out of chain guns.
9:Get bord of waiting go on killing spree to zombies kill as many as possable.
10:Make tunnel going to local gun shop and plant explosives all over places.
11:Get a dog. german shepard. (same as on "I AM LEGAND."
12:Make lab in basement. And make a anti virus.
13:probably die with 2 grenades in eatch hand. Or blow up whle town's 1 by 1 if i cant find survivors.
14:Get figureings and put in local blockbusters. Talk to them to dog and then dunno keep goin.

And lastly........ SURVIVE!...................................................... or DIE!

My Ultimate Zombie Plan.

1. Purchase Loud Speakers for entire town using the five-finger discount.
2. Install loudspeakers in town.
3. Dig a Hole
4. Hide in hole with microphone
5. Shout "NI!" until zombies are dead.
6. Play Halo until I die.

I'd rally some survivors and go to a pawn shop. There's guns, ammo, barred windows, and usually only 1 door. Then some of us would go to a gas station and get food and water, and bring it back. Wait it out, and if no help comes in a few days, shoot our way out. Mix it up a little.

I'd avoid large places like Walmart, because zombies retain memories from their former life, and tend to flock to places they remember.

Forgot to say, I'd use a .22. It's easy to shoot, and it has plenty of power to down a zombie. Also, always have a pistol and a long blade on you.

a .22 rounds gunna sail right thriugh a zombie leaving only a small hole an pissing them off. go for a shotgun with birdshot or somthing. id personally use my .300 winchester with hollow point rounds from a roofftop. then when i ran out of ammo for it id grab my shotgun. turn y ipodway up on the song blow me away and bring downas many zombies as possable till i died.

MrSniper19 said:
yeah, i got the book at borders in nyc... and i got the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster too :lol:
so there realy is a flying spaggeti monster!?

Last edited by a moderator:
1- yeah there is a religion... pastafarianism lol

2- .22 rimfire will actually ricochet around in the skull of the zombie, so it is more effective if you get headshots (which are the only shots that you should be taking anyways)

actually, i think id take a light caliber glock, that way the bullet would not exit the scull, which is much MORE effective than having it exit, and also id be extra safe... you know with all that zombie marine life.

Hmmm...I'd probably go to my grandfather's house and get his .303 Britsh. He has a 10 round clip and boxes upon boxes of hollow point rounds. Then I'd make some simple armour out of aluminum sheets (Protect the neck, collar bone, arms, legs, abdomen, feet, etc).
Then get my friend and go to the nearby town to his fathers house to get his .303 and double barrel 12 gauge. His father also has katanas and a .357 magnum, but no ammo. I'd make my friend and my GF amour also, and travel in the smallest group possible. (My friend and I get bored easy, so we plan for things like this tongue.gif) Vehicles would be no problem to acquire, nor fuel.

Note: Taken from last zombie topic.

try not to travel in cars. the sound attracts zombies, and you can run out of gas, and get surrounded by lots of zombies with no way out, then after a while, the zombies will make their way through the car.....and you know what happens after that. a motorcycle or bike is better...

rachciav said:
try not to travel in cars. the sound attracts zombies, and you can run out of gas, and get surrounded by lots of zombies with no way out, then after a while, the zombies will make their way through the car.....and you know what happens after that. a motorcycle or bike is better...
How is a bike better? a zombie could just hit you off, while in a car, they wont be taking your ride if your inside a nice SUV.

generaly speaking the assumption is that zombies are slow and clumbsy, so as long as you dont go driving through mobs of them, you should be fine. an what happens when you run out of gas in an SUV while in the middle of no where? if you have a motorcycle you can always push it, and its alot more manuverable. just get the zombie survival guide it tells all about this.

rachciav said:
generaly speaking the assumption is that zombies are slow and clumbsy, so as long as you dont go driving through mobs of them, you should be fine. an what happens when you run out of gas in an SUV while in the middle of no where? if you have a motorcycle you can always push it, and its alot more manuverable. just get the zombie survival guide it tells all about this.
Screw that, when I run out of gas on my motorcycle, I will be open to them, It'll be like 24/7 buffet.

Atleast in a car, when you run out, the body of the car can protect you, and heck, you could always bring extra gas in the trunk and refill if needed.

I'd be outfitted with a katana over one shoulder (superior to any other design and self-sharpening to boot), a bolt-action rifle on the other shoulder (for sniping), a shotgun, and some of those new 12-gauge RPGs (your read that right). I would also wear some sort of armour. I'd get one of these. Load up me and a few friends, and set off looking for survivors. Try to find a police riot bus (for survivors and as a mobile base). Find an army base and hope there's a gatling gun left. Mount said gatling on riot bus. Keep moving and hope outbreak is contained. Drive only in open areas and run down as many zombies as possible. If outbreak persist, find a good position to fortify, stock up on supplies and ammo, and wait out the zombie siege.

I've got so many ideas; maybe zombie survival guide v2?

*sigh* i guess i wont have to save you a seat at the survivors after party. jk
but if youre in a car, its only temporary protection like i said before. zombies in mass can get through a car......leavng you surounded

so you get surrounded and they do have there weapons with them right? so they blastahole through the surounding zombies and escape/die from infection or become food. and on a motorcycle you wouldnt be able to carry your ammo for your guns or any other people. but if u are by urself a bike might be better because they also get better gas mileage then cars.

if it were me id get an armored car if i am going to be collecting survivors but if im not maybe a four wheeler or a bike is a better choice depending on my arsenal guns swords knives etc. etc. maybe a flame thrower just for kicks. and if i get surrounded then i go out with a bang or i get out with a bang (u know splosives and stuff ) and once most of if not all the zombies have been contained join in the clean up of the rest of them. in my mc armor of course! cuz u know it'd just be so much more fun and less impacting mentally to think they are flood than ppl i ever could have known lol

Why not just fly to a island? The type where movie stars go and such, no one will be there, you'll have a private beach, a nice new hotel to stay in, a new bed to sleep in everyday, and a kitchen full of food, plus, your on a island, meaning, tropical fruit grows constantly, and there is sea food which is almost endless.

i think i need a 50 cal aa gun lol. here my list

riot shot gun with 30 ot round slugs and door breach shot.
30cal sniper and one hell of a tank lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back