Foam Thel Vadamee cosplay pre Arbiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an excellent piece of work you have done!! I was also following all the progress of this build on your Instagram if I am not mistaken! Is there any plans beyond this first adventure into the world of Elites for doing more variants?
Thank you! Whats your Instagram so i can follow back? If im not already lol.
I have templates for a Counselor helmet, and i was thinking about trying my hand at making some Honor Guard templates too in the near future. As of right now, im just adding and improving to this cosplay

My templates arent the best, but i would love to share them and see more Elites! Would i just email them to Art? They're already in the Facebook file section
It doesn't seem there are full covenant files like the ones you might have in our armory, so click on his name in my first message, and then click "start a conversation" and then attach files below the text box all of the files and explain what it is. preferably name each file relative to the part it is. he might rename them but he usually gives credit to the person who created the files.
also state if they are foam or pep.
chrome_2019-08-06_10-51-51.png

Wow that's epic! Given me a few ideas for my own elite. Can I ask, how have you done the feet? I've looked at the picks and I'm struggling to visualise the foot placement and attachment to your leg.

Wow that's epic! Given me a few ideas for my own elite. Can I ask, how have you done the feet? I've looked at the picks and I'm struggling to visualise the foot placement and attachment to your leg.
For the boot piece, i stacked about 10 layers of EVA foam in the shape of the boot. I glued a shoe in the top of the stack, and then glued the shin piece to the top of the stack

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190824-084543_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190824-084543_Gallery.jpg
    889.8 KB · Views: 266
  • 20190804_163333.jpg
    20190804_163333.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 251
Excellent progress of The elite. I don’t I’ve seen a thread of making one, let alone “Pre-Arbiter.” You should be proud of your accomplishment!

Dude this costume was so Awesome at HOD! Congrats on the costume contest, it truly looked amazing and was so awesome to see! Whenever you post your pictures of the event, I have a few I was able to take from this weekend that I can post!

What an excellent piece of work you have done!! I was also following all the progress of this build on your Instagram if I am not mistaken! Is there any plans beyond this first adventure into the world of Elites for doing more variants?
im definitely thinking of doing a Flood varient in the near future. maybe and honor guard or counselor as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back