-=TitanModelling Redux thread=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

MAIN IDEA
Allo' my mates and savvies a' the 405th! Nico here with an amazing PROP-osition~! *giggle* a few of my 3d files have had a huge impact on the way we pep, for ex, my 2 best works, the EOD and JFO reach files :p problem though, those models are OLD, im not too proud of em anymore, so im pulling some strings and REDOING models, if the public sees it fit, also, i can take requests via this thread :3 if its big, you're best off ordering a commission xD But to begin, im going to begin reworking the EOD and JFO, to get unfolds and or .obj files of them, please watch this thread :s updates will be constant, as of right now the re-working begins, if you're pepping the old files now, you're best off scrapping them.
KAMEN RIDER FILES
im doing KR and Sentai files on pure user request, more or less commission though :p just leave some comments below :3​

spread the word man, the EOD is taking shape as of now, it'll be a good day before i can make much progress :s

I haven't build the EOD yet but I build your JFO for my up comming event and really love it. Thank you for your amazing files and I can't wait to build your new EOD helmet

Awwwwwwwww man I just finished your EOD helmet, oh well can't wait for another one, if your redoing it, I noticed that the bump on the top of the middle section of the helmet need to be widened, also the back bottom part of the helmet shows to much of your neck and back of your head, In the game pics and refrence photos I have seen, it looks like this area is some sort of black rubber or something, I just added eva foam to make up for it, but just wondering if its possible to add that area into the model, anyways I thought you did a great job on the last model, I expect the new ones going to be great, thanks for doing this stuff for us to build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back