To make sure noobs ask questions less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aultin

we could put a small video or I could make a comic like the one below to keep the noobs from asking so many questions on how to build. Also it could state the rules and how they can be banned if not followed. I know the rules are already stated and they have to agree to them but most people never read them. We could make a way to force them to read the rules and allow them to enjoy it.

[attachment=770:sample.png]

MasterGun said:
i dont get it
Don't worry. It's just a sample. It's not supposed to make sense. But you see noobs do not read the stickies. They just go around asking questions. Also they talk in terxt talk. Lke ths. Thy jst shrtn evrythin ↑. They are annoying. But if we make a small video or something and force them to watch or makle a comic like the one above and force them to read it before they are allowed to join this forum, they will be less likely to ask questions and less likely to tlk lke ths. You understand now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your trying to run with this too soon. I wanted to get the moderators opinions first. And I'm talking a flash video not a comic strip.

I have alot of ideas on this but my tablet is not at this house. So I can't draw them out to show anyone yet. :cautious:

Evil Femle said:
Your trying to run with this too soon. I wanted to get the moderators opinions first. And I'm talking a flash video not a comic strip.

I have alot of ideas on this but my tablet is not at this house. So I can't draw them out to show anyone yet. :cautious:
OK. It is strange. I always do stuff wrong? Awell. That is just how I am.

Ok, like this but we can do it better!!!!!!! I think we can make ours like those videos you occasionally watch in the game Bioshock.

There is offensive language in this video.

i could make the vid ;) but i'll need someone to right the script of what to put. and someone to dub it.
ok well maybe i wont. depending on if i have time :cautious:

I don't want to come across as a jerk, but how many posts do we need where the "vets" go and teach the "noobs", it's almost like every other post is on this subject, there is going to be more "how not to be a noob" threads then there is going to be actual "noob" threads pretty soon. It's almost as if theres a contagious case of iwannabeamoderatortitis going around.

I dunno what you just said, but I am just trying to be helpful. But everything I do ends up getting others angry. At me... I dunno why. It is just how I am. Even in the real world everything OI do get's other mad at me for some reason. Mabye that is why I have never had a girlfriend? Nevermind. That was off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back