Top 10 Reasons Spartans are better than Stormtroopers

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a question of quality vs quantity..

Clone/Storm troopers are mass produced with minimal skills and covered in essentially worthless armor that's only practical purpose seems to be to be used as a disguise against the empire... However there are a ton of them, so they rule the universe....

Spartans are trained from a young age, their armor costs a fortune, is the best the UNSC can make, and has never been stolen by their enemies for use as a disguise. Their training and conditioning is the best possible, and on a 1v1 level, they own stormtroopers so hard its not even remotely funny....

Having said that, who made the better investment... the UNSC on a handfull of spartans, or the Empire on legions of stormtroopers....

Very debatable, just about all spartans died in a battle over a single planet, however the surviving one can defuse a bomb, jump out of an airlock, throw the bomb into a gigantic alien ship, blow the crud out of it, land on a frigate, go to earth, wreak havoc, and then wreak more havoc.. If the empire lost a planet.. bleh, they lost a battalion, they still have a few million more.. It's not like losing the death star set them back much...

So whats better... putting a few baddass eggs in one basket... or mass producing basic soldiers..

My feeling... UNSC won against amazing odds.... the empire failed with the odds stacked in their favor, Spartans win. Stormtroopers are just cannon fodder so the heroes of star wars can slaughter and prove their skills by anihilating masses of inadequate (but very cool looking) troops.

(btw I love both and would love to have a set of clonetrooper armor, I just don't have the money)

For those saying that at least Stormtroopers etc don't do Gay Pride or paint themselves pink (of which I see no problem with ANYWAY!!!):

hkvader-742470.jpg
disco-stormtrooper.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

This does not include the HUGE number of Elvis trooprs, Jack Sparrow troopers and so on.... :D

'Nuff said

/is a star wars fan

Ow god...

Kitty vader... and gay Fett...

I just lost a small amount of love towards the Star Wars (fan) comunity.. not to mention the watching of my favorite movies is tormented now with the imagination of nat watching a black Darth Vader choke ______ (where as ____ is any of the MANY poor fellows getting chocked in the movies) but just a Darth Kitty vader doing the job... Or see a wookie being driven into Jabba´s by a prancing Fett who continously try's to flirt with Lando dressed up as guard.... *silent sobbing*

Cool costumes...

Bout the Spartan versus Stormtrooper. Whatever the outcome.. I hope the chiefs get to ill every single Elivs troopers... seriously. And if not the Chiefs then the jedi´s or New republic forces... PLEASE ANYONE AT ALL!

Lol

i just realized... wouldnt magneto pwn all spartans?

think about it. a spartan is basicly a tank made of METAL>>>> wouldnt magneto just twitch and a whole spartan army just die? o_O

that is until i go around him........

8ee1971b-d85c-481e-95ea-773299706c51.gif

"You have Assasinated Magneto!"

Stormtroopers Age Quickly (Clones), Spartans Age Slower.
Spartans Wear customizable armor, Stormtroopers wear white armor.....AFTER labor day...
Spartans's name came from legendary warriors of ancient Rome, Stormtroopers after german soldiers in WW1 and 2
Spartans can carry missile pods and still jump 10 feet in the air. Stormtroopers can barely sit down.
Master Chief > Darth Vader
A Spartan Saved Mankind, A Stormtrooper was killed by a furry native of Endor
Spartans can kill wampas with their fists, Stormtroopers run away like grunts (ENEMY!!!!!!!!!)
Spartans have rechargeable shields, Stormtroopers lost the imperial shield generator to the rebels....
Stormtroopers die if you throw rock at them, Spartans punch you in the face instead
Spartans > Stormtroopers

To defend Fitz and cause I like Star Wars.

There are pink Spartans, and purple.
Purple is the color of homosexuality.
And, just because a spartan is pink doesn't mean it's a girl.
Look at Donut from RvB.

yeah but donut got his brain blown out by a plasma grenade.
and he even hated the pink armor.

Spartans can use every weapon on the battlefield, even its a stick they'll be able to kill covies or stormies by the hundreds or thousands (k that might be a lil optmistic).
Spartans can destroy a gigantic battlestation and nearly the entire present enemy fleet and didn't even need a blockade. hell they can even do it singlehanded.
Spartans never die, they respawn and kick ass.
Spartans can survive a near supersonic impact with minimal injury, im pretty sure a stormie cant do that.

When you think about it, stormtroopers are more like Spartan III's. They wear cheaper armor and are expendable. Basically Cannon Fodder (Bantha Fodder) Jedi/Sith are trained from around the same age as Spartan II's and have the same Genetic Superiority. Now if you compare these two pairs, then the sides would be more even.

Now, if the 501st Clone Legion went up against the Gamma Spartan III's, that would be pretty even and the Clones might prevail.

If Blue Team went up against a Jedi Strike Force, I believe the Spartans would get their asses handed to them, literally. Force Push, and lightsabers would be all the Jedi would need.

sarge christi whats wrong with purple or pink spartans? Purple is actually the color of royalty originally, and colors are just COLORS they are whatever you make them.

--gamertag: Smoothgrimace, play as a purple spartan with brown trim

its because of retarded movements people create. why does everything have to have a ribbon? why is there a color for every cause? Look a rainbow! oh....my.....god it must be gay! also right next to that car is a purple bumper sticker! must be gay as well. look a pink ribbon theres breast cancer! Yellow? support our troops! but how do you support our troops? what is it that you are doing? NOTHING thats what, all these phrases, ribbons and bracelets dont do ANYTHING in the end. it just makes idiots feel better and less guilty about not being a part of the world as a bigger place.. if we judged someone based on the color wearing thats judging someone by their appearance...must be good have something in common with racists, and sexists.. Being aware of something is entirely different from being someone who actually solves the problem.

Ribbons SUCK you SLACKtivists:
40px-Brown_ribbonsvg.png

Master Chiefs Trainer:
purplespartans.jpg

Um... wow. This thread just took a steep dive into heated debate of a completely de-railed topic.

BACK TO THE ISSUE AT HAND!

Another numerical reason Spartans are better than Stormtroopers: Spartans can drive. Anything. And when they don't drive, they ALWAYS get shotgun.

two things, colours are just colours. my sooo not gay brothers favourite colour is purple.
and,(spartans)= (Stormtroopers^jedi)+lemonade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back