Transformers 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

newpol51

lets talk about transformers 2

my favorit charcter is jetfire hes cool looking same with demolisher

i want to see the movie opening day it looks that good

Hellbringer17 said:
it is going to be kick ass! I love the new trailer! Jetfire looks pretty cool, but Devastator is awesome!
holy crap agreed devastator sucked that san up man

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this movie is amazing. i loved the first and hope this one is better.. The Fallen looks awesome and i hope that they Kill Optimus in this one..lets face it he is the bitch of the Autobots. he always dies or has to have someone else save him. I hope if they do another one it has Hot Rod/Rodomis prime and Unicron

kasper said:
I hope this movie is amazing. i loved the first and hope this one is better.. The Fallen looks awesome and i hope that they Kill Optimus in this one..lets face it he is the bitch of the Autobots. he always dies or has to have someone else save him. I hope if they do another one it has Hot Rod/Rodomis prime and Unicron

I throught that was Bumbell bee? :p
looks like Optimus gets pwn'd, which is good :D

Decepticons FTW :p

prime is anoying demolisher is awsome and huge and it looks like prime gets his butt kicked and, it looks like blackout is back?

kasper said:

idk know dude in the last one he shanked the hell out of bonecrucher

oh and maybe tidal wave is in this one cuz it does show a pod crashing into a aircraft carrier in the preview

When I heard they were making a sequel I was excited, but from what I've seen they've already screwed it up.
For instance, in the trailer they showed Bumblebee talking through the radio, but he got his voice circuits repaired in the last movie, so why would he do that?
I'm still going to see it, but I must say, I have my doubts on this one...

Hellbringer17 said:
it is going to be kick ass! I love the new trailer! Jetfire looks pretty cool, but Devastator is awesome!
ha! so it is Devastator! sweet!! XD

randomman said:
When I heard they were making a sequel I was excited, but from what I've seen they've already screwed it up.
For instance, in the trailer they showed Bumblebee talking through the radio, but he got his voice circuits repaired in the last movie, so why would he do that?
I'm still going to see it, but I must say, I have my doubts on this one...

You should check out the footage Bay showed at ShoWest, the scene with bumblebee is extended and it states that bumblebee's voice circuits haven't fully healed yet so he uses a mix of radio and his voice.

Definitely pumped for this movie. Everything I've seen so far looks awesome. Looks to be a lot more robot footage in this one then in the last movie. I'm just finishing the last pieces on the car mode of my Bumblebee costume and then I can start building the robot parts. I sure hope I can get it all done in time for the premier.

I'm just glad Scorpanok is back. He was always my favorite, it the shows, and in the movie, well maybe Blackout for the movie. Anyways, I hope this one will have more giant robots beating the crap out of each other. The first one was kind of a disappointment, with all the human side of things. The only really awesome part was the ending with the big robot fight in LA.

I cannot wait till the movie comes out. I don't know if i will go on the opening weekend, I don't like how packed it always is on opening weekends. If you're like me and like a little bit of spoiler bits, or just some things to fill you in on what you may need to know before the movie comes out go to

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/

There are also some comic books that came out that tell what happens between the first movie and second to fill you in. Its said that the movie jumps right into the action and if you don't check out the comics you may be left with a few questions at the beginning.

The comics are the Alliance and Defiance comics. I do believe after the last of each issue comes out there selling them as a package deal. Idk though, I will have to check back to see if the last of them are out yet.

SirPalesAlot said:
I cannot wait till the movie comes out. I don't know if i will go on the opening weekend, I don't like how packed it always is on opening weekends. If you're like me and like a little bit of spoiler bits, or just some things to fill you in on what you may need to know before the movie comes out go to

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/

There are also some comic books that came out that tell what happens between the first movie and second to fill you in. Its said that the movie jumps right into the action and if you don't check out the comics you may be left with a few questions at the beginning.

The comics are the Alliance and Defiance comics. I do believe after the last of each issue comes out there selling them as a package deal. Idk though, I will have to check back to see if the last of them are out yet.

fav website ever

I saw the trailer on origins and I was ecstatic. I am not familiar with all of the names and abilities of the transformer characters, who was that really big one that was consuming as much material as it could?

Haissan Neiman said:
I saw the trailer on origins and I was ecstatic. I am not familiar with all of the names and abilities of the transformer characters, who was that really big one that was consuming as much material as it could?

hes name is DEVASTATOR.

Too bad Bay screwed up Devastator already. I've read places that say he used Devastator in the first movie because he thought the name "sounded cooler". Fortunately for him, the market can backtrack for him and say it was just a mistake.

At least he got a second chance to do it right this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back