Transforminators, What?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grid 187

Wondering if any of you have seen the spoof trailer of clips taken from transformers 2 and terminator salvation, I think hollywood needs to make these type of spoof films, I mean why not, they got scary movie 1 2 3 4, freddy vs jason, my FAV!!! So I don't think it would hurt too much if hollywood stopped being greedy and grow an imagination and just make a damn crazy action movie for pete sake!!! I know the economys sucks dingleberries rightnow but we need to laugh darnit! WHEW that my 2 cents anyway?!..

Last edited by a moderator:
FACEPALM.jpg

Spoofs are too easily overdone. A couple are ok, like the Scary Movie's. Pretty soon though you wind up with crap like Epic Movie, Dance Flick, ect. Fail.

UNSC Certified said:
just make a damn crazy action movie for pete sake!!! I know the economys sucks dingleberries rightnow but we need to laugh darnit!

Ever heard of Crank?

Gokussj5okazu said:
Spoofs are too easily overdone. A couple are ok, like the Scary Movie's. Pretty soon though you wind up with crap like Epic Movie, Dance Flick, ect. Fail.

Man... Epic Movie was... epic fail.
Dance Flick... I don't even wanna know. The commercials for it just made me facepalm. o_O

umm lol that made me laugh the transforminators' ",they use to just shoot at us,now they turn into sweet cars,worst of all their eating all of our sand"

that was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back