Tribals The Monthly Free Pep Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribal

Hey there all ,

Wel since i am learning to 3d model i need some idea's on stuff i can create for pep.
I saw that some folks where complaining at the lack of freebee's at our site and i thought it would be a cool idea to make some free files each month , its not that we dont want to make free files but we got so much work that we dont know what to do first and Rundown cant do it al on his own (yes we have a social life to :p just kidding ).

It would be cool to let you guys decide what i have to make, i would say post pics off stuff you guys would like to see in pep and i wil choose 1 or 2 each month that i can make into pep files for you all :)

Grtz,
Tribal

Templar helmet would be cool.
kbq4k9.jpg

doctor_helmet.jpg

ida_spacesuit2.jpg

This has been requested of me by several members of the RPF and a few from here. I don't think I'm up to the task, but if you can get it done you would please a large number of fans of the Doctor.

A couple of things I would like to get done for my nephew...

1. SwampFire Helmet from Ben 10...
swampfire-ben-10-alien-force.jpg

2. Armadrillo Helmet from Ben 10...
Armodrilloarticel400.jpg

Thanks for offering this!:)

You would be my hero if the Yellow Power Ranger Samurai could be done :) I want to make this for my daughter..lol.

Yellow_ranger.jpg

Thanks again!

Tony

doctor_helmet.jpg

ida_spacesuit2.jpg

This has been requested of me by several members of the RPF and a few from here. I don't think I'm up to the task, but if you can get it done you would please a large number of fans of the Doctor.

I tried to pm you DungObettle, if you can find some more shots of the helmet, say the back, etc. I could knock it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back