[Tutorial] How to make/view/export your own Halo Spartans in Blender

is there a release for the halo infinite spartan blender files? I can't find it on your post, but when I downloaded the zip from the video description it just gives me the god-forsaken blender cube, unlike the unsc weapons pack that seem to work for me.

is there a release for the halo infinite spartan blender files? I can't find it on your post, but when I downloaded the zip from the video description it just gives me the god-forsaken blender cube, unlike the unsc weapons pack that seem to work for me.
Ah yeah that is a common issue if you don't have Blender 3.0 and above! Otherwise it will look like the default cube :)

Ah yeah that is a common issue if you don't have Blender 3.0 and above! Otherwise it will look like the default cube :)
1656960367338.png

thank you for exposing my own huberis

Was wondering if someone could send me a zip file with just the stuff to make the Infinite pack work with the Rakshasa core? My home wi-fi is incredibly temperamental right now so I can't download the whole Infinite pack.

EDIT: Took some patience but I managed to get it downloaded!

Last edited:
This is awesome. I kind of wish I knew this was an option to begin with. I’m new to all this. I do have blender so could start doing this. Where do I find that pack that you were messing with in the video?

The following video will help users inexperienced/experienced with Blender quickly build their dream Halo Infinite armor set (as well as other armor sets from the other games at the bottom of this post). This can be helpful for brainstorming cool cosplay ideas, experimenting with paint jobs and attachment placement, zooming up close anywhere you want for cosplay references, and exporting the pieces you want straight to STL (or any other format you want).

The video above has timestamps to help guide you to the spot you are wanting to find and is aimed at people who have never used Blender before so that it is as accessible to everyone as possible. The pack shown in the video will be updated over time with added improvements like posing and future armor sets.

Helpful sections for cosplay:
00:00 Introduction on how to use the file and Blender and start building your Spartan (for cosplay planning)
05:23 Coloring your spartan armor pieces (To see how certain colors look on certain parts before painting them irl)

[TUTORIAL] How to export individual armor pieces as STL (or other formats)
1: Build the armor combo you like
View attachment 318341

2: Click the model you want to export
View attachment 318342

3: File > Export > (format of your choosing)
View attachment 318343
4: Make sure you check the "Selection Only" checkbox before selecting Export
View attachment 318344

5: Now you have extracted only the model you had selected (can work on multiple at a time for action figures)
View attachment 318345

Just repeat these steps until you have all the 3d models of your armor set that you need to begin getting them prepped for 3D printing!

Also, if you are wanting to know how to pose the Spartans in the Halo Infinite pack I made a quick rundown video on that here:

I really hope this tutorial is helpful for you cosplayers out there. The 405th is amazing and I love you all!
Ping me on here or on discord at the Halo Archive for help.

Halo Archive Discord Invite Link:
Join the The Halo Archive Discord Server!

Big thanks to Surasia who put this pack together and Average Goblin Enthusiast who created the shader.

ADDITIONAL PACKS:
These packs listed below work very similarly to the Infinite pack shown in the video and should also help with Cosplay references!

[Halo 2A MP Spartans]
Created By Chiefster
View attachment 320233
[Halo 2A MP Weapons]
Created By Chiefster
View attachment 320232
[Halo 3 Spartans]
Created By: @chiefster
"Halo 3 Spartans pack with all MCC armors (including pre-MCC techsuit), pre-setup textures, rig and shading. Preview render by qwerty-70 (trollface not included)"
View attachment 318349

[Halo 3 Weapons]
Created by: @chiefster
"All Halo 3 MCC weapon skins with pre-setup textures, rigs and shading."
View attachment 318350

[Halo 4 Spartans]
"Halo 4 Multiplayer Spartans with with all armors (including DLC), pre-setup textures, rig and shading.
Halo 4 Multiplayer Spartans.zip"
View attachment 318351

[Halo 4 UNSC Weapons]
"Halo 4 UNSC Weapons with pre-setup textures, rig and shading."
View attachment 318352

[Halo 4 Covenant Weapons]
Created By Chiefster
View attachment 320235

[Halo Reach Elites]
Created by: @chiefster
"Halo: Reach Elites with all armors, pre-setup textures, rig and shading."
View attachment 318353

[Halo Reach Spartans]
"Halo: Reach Spartans with all armors, pre-setup textures, rig and shading."
View attachment 318354

[Halo Reach Covenant Weapons]
"Halo: Reach Covenant weapons with pre-setup textures, rig and shading."
View attachment 318355

[Halo Reach UNSC Weapons]
Created By @chiefster
"Halo: Reach UNSC Weapons with pre-setup textures, rig and shading."
View attachment 318356

[Halo Infinite Marine Pack]
Created By Vat
View attachment 320234
[Halo Infinite UNSC Weapons]
Created By: @joλquin
All UNSC weapons in Halo Infinite setup using Average Goblin Enthusiast's shader
View attachment 318357
[Halo Infinite Banished Weapons]
Created By: SilentMeow aka Joquin
View attachment 320231
That looks amazing and mindblowing!! So much incredible looks and designs you made. I'll definitely look into it.

This is awesome. I kind of wish I knew this was an option to begin with. I’m new to all this. I do have blender so could start doing this. Where do I find that pack that you were messing with in the video?
It's in the description of the video :)

Hi, I am wondering if you guys are going to create a Halo 5 Spartan pack?
Most progress on a comprehensive Halo 5 pack has been halted until better tools to rip the models comes out. Currently any h5 assets you see online require tons of fixing just to get somewhat close to in-game accuracy so there are some floating around that have been tweaked. There are tools in the works right now that are aiming to pull the game data correctly and after that is done then a Halo 5 pack will commence again :)

Thank you so much! Every pack is amazing! Do you know if there's something similar with Halo 5 spartans? Also, I can usea blender project with the Magnum SOCOM, the one from Halo odst

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back